Chapter 39

There is going to be a twist in the story, maybe 1 or 2 chapters, please keep VOTING and COMMENTING, it means a lot!

Love Mama Marshmallow xox

*******

Brooke’s POV

I awoke in the morning with a severe headache, worse than I could have ever imagined. I moaned loudly, and flipped over, landing on something hard, yet still squishy.

“Ow.” Someone moaned quietly. I fluttered my eyes, and squinted at the figure lying next to me, in a small bunk bed.

In the early sunlight, I saw a flash of silvery platinum blonde hair, and relaxed into his arms, taking in his delicious scent. “Morning Ni.” I smiled faintly up at him.

“Morning baby.” He smiled down at me, pecking my temple lightly.  I pouted at his teasing, and he sent me a momentarily dazzling crooked smile, and pressed his warm, slightly chapped lips to mine. I smiled, and kissed him back and our lips moved as one.

When we eventually pulled away, the sun was brighter, making my killer head pain, ache unkindly.

“Ow.” I hissed, shoving my face into his shoulder. “I’m never drinking again.”

“I’ll believe that when pigs fly.” Niall chuckled, kissing my cheek fondly.

“Oi, Irish love birds, get up.” Louis’ high pitched, Doncaster accent boomed.

“Why must he be loud?” I whined.

“That’s Louis, love. C’mon, I’ll make you breakfast.” He wiggled his eyebrows, pecking my lips, and walking away.

I sighed, and followed after him. “Morning love.” Liam smiled, giving me a hug.

“Morning Li.” I smiled, as I sat down on the couch beside Harry. Harry immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me towards him.

I sighed in content, as I watched my boyfriend attempt to cook me breakfast. It was a great sight, if I was being honest.

“How does it feel to be a legal adult?”  Louis asked, with a smile.

“I don’t know, I feel older, but I don’t know.” I smiled. “Where are the girls?”

“Don’t disturb Perrie and Zayn, and El and Dan are sleeping. Taylor is in the shower.” Harry said, looking at his black iPhone.

“When are you two getting together?” I asked, as Niall bought me a plate of bacon. I smiled at him, and he leant down for a kiss, with a sly smile.

I giggled and allowed him a short kiss. Then I dug into my yummy salty bacon.

“Morning all.” Taylor smiled, as she walked in, wearing a short denim skirt and a white button and white sandals.

“Hey bub.” I smiled at her. She scowled at me, as her eyes landed on me, wrapped up in Harry’s embrace.

I raised my eyebrows at her, and she forced a smile on her face. I shook my head in confusion, as I stood up, and walked to the sink. I put my plate into the bubbly water, and washed my hands.

I studied Taylor, who has been acting strangely lately. She looked fine at the moment, giggling and flirting with Harry.

At that moment, my phone sounded, and I couldn’t find it.

“Babe.” Niall called. I looked at him, and he had my phone in his hand. I smiled, and held my hand out for it. He threw it to me, and I immediately answered without looking at the caller I.D.