Chapter 73

"Yeah you've done a great job with what we want now it's what you want." Olivia said. "How about a movie?" I asked. "That's a great idea Sarah." Adam said picking the movie.

"What are we going to watch?" Kat asked. "Rio." Adam said as we followed him upstairs and we all sat on the couch by the TV right next to the door. "I call sitting next to Sarah!" Jason said as I sat down and he sat down right next to me.

"I want to sit by Sarah to!" Olivia said sitting on the other side of me. "Well I want to sit next to my big brother." Kat said sitting in Adam's lap. "And we want to sit next to Kat.” Ethan and Ian said sitting next to Adam.

"Well press play then." I told Adam. So we watched the movie and shut all the lights off so it's like a real movie theatre and about halfway into the movie all the kids fell asleep so Adam and I just sat there watching Rio with five sleeping kids around us then the Moms got back and as they came in the movie ended and they turned the lights back on waking up all the kids.

"Hi guys!" Aunt Emily said as they walked in. "Mommy!" Jason, Olivia, Ian, and Ethan said at the same time running to give their Mom a hug.

"Hi kitty kat and Adam." Mrs. Silver said coming in behind her sister.

"Well I better head out for our family dinner." I said getting up off the couch but Olivia was sitting on my lap so my legs fell asleep so I got up then fell but luckily Adam caught me. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah fine, thanks for catching me." I said getting back up and regaining the feeling in my legs. "See you tomorrow?" Adam asked.

"7am." I said smiling. "Bye Sarah!" the five of them ran to me before I stepped out the house. And being the nice person I am I said a personal goodbye to each one starting with Olivia.

"Can't you just stay for the night?" Olivia asked. "Aw sweetie I wish I could but I got to get back to my hotel before my parents start to worry." I said. "Okay well I'll miss you." Olivia said as she hugged me.

"Hi Sarah." Ethan and Ian said at the same time. "You know what you two are?" I asked them. "What are we?" Ian asked. "Yeah what are we?" Ethan asked.

"My favorite twins." I said as I hugged them both at the same time. "We'll miss you Sarah!" they said as they went to wait with their sister by their Mom.