Chapter 41

One thing most people don't know about me is that I love writing. And I don't mean writing books or poetry I mean writing songs.

I literally have a binder overflowing with songs I write. If I had to say who knows I write it'll only be Cameron. He writes to and sometimes we write together.

Music really connects the both of us. And because of that I think we're closer than a lot of siblings. Sometimes I like to think of us as the Cody and Alli Simpson of real life.

We're a lot like the two of them. But then one thing that differs from my brother and me is he plays guitar and I play piano.

So he writes rock songs and I write slow songs, combined I like to think they're pretty amazing. 2 WEEKS LATER

I woke up to a text from Cody saying morning Sarah hope you slept well and my tour's finally over babe cant wait 2 c u l8r xoxo. He's so cute, I thought to myself heading to the basement to see if my brother's up yet and he was.

"Morning Sarah." Cameron said pausing his game. "I swear you’re addicted to video games Cam." I said sitting on the couch and going on twitter.

"You’re not going on twitter are you Sarah?" Cameron asked walking over to me to make sure I wasn't going on twitter to check my mentions. "No." I said. "You so are Sarah come on give me your phone now!" Cameron said trying to take my phone from me.

"No way!" I said getting up and going behind the couch still scrolling through my phone. "Come on Sarah you know you can't stand that hate close the app or give me your phone." Cameron said.

"Not a chance I have to see how many people don't like me." I said. "Sarah give me your phone!" Cameron said finally grabbing my phone.

 "Come on Cam give it back, please." I said. "No Sarah you’re done crying over this you know this is too much for you so I don't think you should look at it." Cameron said.

"Easy for you to say all you get is love and more love from Allinators I'm the one here who gets told she's fat and ugly every day." I said started to cry.

"I know Sarah, I know come on give big bro Cam a hug." Cameron said coming to sit next to me on the couch. "It's just so hard Cam I mean sure people don't like me but I've never dealt with this many people not liking me at once." I said as I rested my head in his lap.

"I know what you’re saying Sarah but you know who else has to deal with this?" Cameron asked. "Who?" I asked back. "Selena Gomez." Cameron said.