Chapter 60

"Hi welcome to Soul Performance." someone said from behind a counter. "Mark you in here man?" Adam asked. "What's up Adam?" Mark asked coming out from behind the counter.

"I'd like you to meet someone." Adam said as he side hugged me. "Hi I'm Sarah." I said. "So you're the famous Sarah," Mark said.

"I'm sorry?" I asked. "Adam comes in here and talks about you all the time." Mark said as he was organizing some clothes. "Does he?" I asked looking over at Adam and smiling. Aw it made him blush, that's so adorable.

Did I seriously just say that? "Shut up Mark we just need to get her a wetsuit I'm teaching her how to surf while she's in LA for the week." Adam said.

"That's nice, teaching your girlfriend how to surf." Mark said. "I'm not his girlfriend." I said. "She's not my girlfriend Mark." Adam said giving Mark a please stop talking stare.

"Well I just figured that since he talks about you so much the two of you were dating but never mind, so you need a wetsuit?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, Adam was telling me that the first step to being a surfer is having a wetsuit and a board." I said. "Well you got yourself an excellent teacher there Sarah, he teaches my advanced surfing classes." Mark said as he was looking for a wetsuit for me.

"I didn't know you taught Adam." I said. "There are a lot of things you don't know about me Sarah." Adam said. "Try this on for size; fitting rooms are around the corner." Mark said handing me a suit.

"Thanks, be right back!" I said as I went to change into my new wetsuit. "So she's not your girlfriend?" Mark asked.

"No Mark she's not my girlfriend." Adam said as I was about to turn the corner because I finished changing but they seemed in a pretty intense conversation so I just eavesdropped from around the corner.

"But you always tell me how much you love everything about her and how she's the prettiest girl you've ever seen and how you love well her." Mark said.

"I know I love her I just don't know if she loves me." Adam said. Oh my gosh he seriously likes me but why?

"All done." I said coming around the corner. "How does it fit?" Mark asked. "I love it and its orange which is even better because that's my favorite color, how much do I owe you?" I asked. "It’s on the house for a first time surfer." Mark said. "I couldn't do that it must be really expensive." I said.

"On the house Sarah I insist." Mark said. "Well thank you I'll go change out of it then we can head out Adam." I said. "Sounds great Sarah." Adam said.

"You need to tell her how you feel." Mark said. "I already did I mean I even tried to kiss her but she had a boyfriend." Adam said. "Wow your stupid!" Mark said.