Chapter 44

"Hello, ladies." Cody and Cameron said at the same time. "Hi." Alli said. "Sarah, why was Adam here?"  Cameron asked me. "To see me." I said.

"And why would he need to see you babe?" Cody asked. "I don't know." I said. "Yeah you do." Arianna said laughing. "Shut up Arianna!" I said. She was obviously enjoying this too much.

"So you do know?" Cody asked me. "I guess so." I said. "Inability?" Cody asked. "Maybe." I said. "Don't worry about it guys I handled our little player problem." Alli said.

"Yeah only after he started hitting on you." I said with a laugh. "He was hitting on you; I'm going to kill him!" Cameron said. "Let me help you with that." Cody said as the two of them started for the door but we blocked their paths.

"Don't kill anyone." Dad said walking by. "C'mon girls move out our way." Cody said. "No can do." I said. "Again girl I don't know a little help here." Alli said. "You got it." Arianna said as she slid in between Cody and Cameron and helped us block the door.

"Why don't I drop all 5 of you off at the fair so you guys can resolve the problem your having here." Mom said. "That sounds great Mom." I said.

"Alright then let me grab my keys everyone in the car," Mom said. "Is the limo coming back around?" Cody asked. "No sweetie my mom was going to take us in her van." I said.

"Van?" Cody asked. "Yes Codes not a limo come on." Alli said pulling him to my Mom's car. "Celebrities are funny." Arianna said laughing as she got in my Mom's car.

"Let's head out." Mom said as she drove us to the fair. The ride like usual took maybe five minutes and before we were allowed to get out the car Mom gave her usual speech. "Don't talk to strangers, only talk to the rich and famous, don't take money from strangers blah blah blah." it wasn't very interesting.

 "So what ride first?" Arianna asked. "Cameron dude what's up, who's the babe?" Luke said coming over to us. "Luke she has a name you know." Cameron said.

"Right of course and there she is the always attractive Ms. Peterson." Luke said. "Hi Luke this is my boyfriend Cody." I said. "Hi." Cody said.

"Australian, alright Sarah so Cameron the rest of the guys are here why don't you and your lady friend come chill with us?" Luke asked.

"Sounds like fun." Alli said. "Cameron will be right there." Cody said. "Everything alright dude?" Cameron asked.

"Your eyes don't leave my sister, got that mate?" Cody said. "Will do, bye Sarah." Cameron said as he gave me a hug and went to his friends with Alli. "Looks like it's us three." Arianna said. "Arianna is that you?" a guy asked coming up to us.