Chapter 48

"They did not just kiss him!" Arianna said shocked. "He probably made them kiss him I swear the next time I see him I am going to kill that dude!" Cameron said.

"Hi guys." Alli and I said at the same time. "Why did you both kiss him?" Cody asked. "We don't know what you’re talking about." Alli and I said as we laughed.

"Okay well Mom said her and Dad had some last minute vacation stuff to do so we got to walk, but on the way there anyone up for some fro-yo?" Cameron asked us.

"Fro-yo?" Cody asked. "Frozen yogurt Codes remember Tom always gets that when we go out for ice cream." Alli said. "Oh right I've never had that." Cody said.

"You've never had frozen yogurt?" I asked him. "Not that I'm aware of." Cody said. "That's terrible, we need to get this boy some frozen yogurt." Arianna said.

"Come on its right up the street." Cameron said as he put his arm around Alli and we followed them. On the way there we must've been stopped by like 20 fans.

And every time I had to take the picture for Cody and whatever girl wanted a picture with him. And of course I had to pretend I didn't care and I mean I don't, right?

"Cody welcome to yogoya!" Hunter said as he walked in laughing with Arianna followed by Cameron and Alli. "What kind of a name is that?" Cody asked me. "It tastes a lot better than it sounds." I said smiling.

"I love your smile." Cody said with a smile. "And I love yours." I said as I kissed but then got distracted by cameras flashing. "You can't be serious." Cody said.

"What was that?" I asked him. "Sarah I think I've been spotted." Cody whispered in my ear. "What like paparazzi found you?" I asked him.

"Exactly, I'm going to get rid of them I'll see you at your house?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded but then got pushed out the way by more paparazzi; I would've fallen if I hadn't caught myself.

"Cody, Cody, who's the girl you just kissed, is she your girlfriend, what happened to Kylie, how long have you been in Maryland, why are you in Maryland, where's your security guard, how'd you convince the label to let you come here unsuspectingly..." questions came from everywhere I didn't even realize paparazzi knew stars came to Maryland.

"Hey Sam I need the limo, now!" Cody said on the phone. "Why in such a hurry?" one of them asked. They kept bombarding him with questions I don't know how he was staying so calm. But the limo came and as soon as Cody got in all of them followed so they just disappeared.