Chapter 42

Another thing most people don't know about me, I am one of the biggest Selena Gomez fans out there. I've liked her since the very first episode of Wizards of Waverly Place, it's one of my favorite shows and she was definitely my favorite character.

"Right Selena Gomez has hate from Beliebers and probably a lot more than I do." I said sitting up. "And if she can tweet as much as she does without being bothered by the haters you can to." Cameron said.

"Yeah, I can." I said starting to smile. "Look at it this way Sarah whenever the haters get you down think about Selena Gomez and since she stays strong you can to." Cameron said.

"Thanks Cam you’re the best brother ever, oh I got to text Cody," I said giving him a hug then starting to walk upstairs. "Make me breakfast!" Cameron said from the basement.

"Make yourself some breakfast!" I said from upstairs. So today I was going to hang out with Arianna then when Cody gets here we were all going to go to the fair together, better text Cody then, can't wait to see you either sweetie call me when you land xoxo <3.

I'll call you the sec we hit the ground but gta go now bout 2 board the plane xo cant wait 2 c u 2day, he text-ed back.

I have to be the luckiest girl in the world well besides Alli I mean my brother is as awesome as Cody not that I'd date him though that'd just be weird. So I headed upstairs hoped in the shower and the second I got back to my room Arianna called.

"Hello." "Hey Sarah are we still hanging out today?" "Yeah of course Arianna I mean someone's got to hang out with you while Julie's on vacation."

"Okay sweet sounds great be at your house in say 10 minutes." "Sounds good, bye." "Later Sarah." Wonderful I have 10 minutes to get dressed for the day, wait what am I worried about I never care what I have on. 10 MINUTES LATER

KNOCK KNOCK I heard it as soon as I walked down the steps so I went to go open the door for Arianna. "Hey Arianna be out in a sec!" I said as I opened the door and grabbed my jacket. "I'm not Arianna." Adam said as I stepped outside and shut the door behind me.

"Adam, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I wanted to come see you." he said. "Adam we're not dating you can't just stop by whenever you want plus if my brother saw you out here he'd murder you." I said as I sat on my front steps.

"That's a chance I'm willing to take for you." Adam said. "How incredibly sweet I know that is, Cody and Arianna are going to be here soon so you need to leave before Cody murders you as well." I said trying to push him down the sidewalk since I'm guessing he walked here.