Chapter 5

Mom dropped us off a little bit down the street so we had to walk say 5 minutes before we got to the actual venue spot.

And even walking up the street we ended up on the wrong side. Wrong side meaning not the VIP line, and if I can tell you one thing it's that the non-VIP line was long. And I mean seriously long it wrapped all the way around the corner of the street that The Filmore was on.

So we obviously did not get here early enough I mean this place was packed with Angels. We walked around to the front and saw the VIP line was on the opposite side so we walked over and there was a security guards standing in front of the main entrances and one by the VIP lines so we walked over to that one.

"Hi there." Cameron said. "Can I help you two?" the guard asked. "Yes we're trying to get in the VIP line." I said.

"Name please," the guard asked. "Cameron and Sarah Peterson." Cameron said. "You are the last 2 VIPs that were to arrive, so you two will be the last to meet Mr. Simpson, and be the very last two in the line." the guard said.

"Are you kidding me?" Cameron asked. "No I certainly am not, if you wanted to meet him earlier then you should've gotten here earlier, now to the end of the line before I confiscate your VIP passes." the guard said.

"No, absolutely not." Cameron said starting to get angry. "I'm sorry." the guard said. "I apologize for my brother he had a bad morning, to the end of the line just as you requested sir." I said dragging Cameron to the back of the line.

It must've taken all of 2 minutes to get to the end of the line but it felt forever because Cameron refused to move.

"You need to relax Cameron, you know fighting is what got you kicked out of Calvert Hall and Loyola." I said.

"Right sorry sis." Cameron said. "So we have 5 hours to kill what do you want to do standing in this line?" I asked him. "Why don't you start by explaining to me why you were talking to Adam Silver in the hall at lunch earlier?" Cameron said.