Chapter 9

"And what would that be?" I asked. "Give them hugs," Cody said. "Oh ok" I said. "So Sarah, how about a hug?" Cody asked.

"I don't know." I said. "Oh just give the love of your life a hug." Cameron said pushing me so I fell right into a hug with Cody.

"You alright?" Cody asked you know due to the fact my brother just pushed me. "Cody wrap it up you have to get ready for the show." Mr. Simpson said coming through the doors.

"Right sorry Dad, I'll be right there just let me say bye to the last of the VIP fans." Cody said. "Alright Cody but hurry up." Mr. Simpson said leaving. "That's my cue," Cody said. "And you have to answer it," Cameron said.

"Exactly, so great meeting you two but I have to head out anything else you guys wanted to say before I leave." Cody said. "Sarah, the letter!" Cameron said.

"Right I totally forgot, Cody I wrote you this letter, read it if you have the time." I said. "I'll make the time and thank you." Cody said running out to hair and make-up so his dad doesn't kill him before the show starts. "Wait did he just say he'll make the time?" I asked Cameron.

"I think he did." Cameron said smiling. "You guys finally finished up, let me lead you to the VIP area on the floor." the first guard we saw said as he came in.

So we walked out to the ground floor and they had this whole section in the front of the crowd reserved for VIPs and Cameron and I being our late usually selves had to push through the crowd so the guard could put us in our right section.

They really take section stuff seriously here because our tickets said first row and believe me that's where we got.

Sure it angered a few angels we got to go in front of them but the security guard warned if anything bad starts to happen because of us he will personally throw them out of The Filmore. I love this guard.