Chapter 53

"Are you serious?" I said jumping up from the couch and going to hug them. "You bet Sarah!" Cameron said. "You guys are the best parents in the entire world I have to text Cody!" I said whipping my phone out my pocket but Cameron took it from me.

"Cam what the heck dude give me my phone back!" I said taking my phone back from him. "Don't text Cody." Cameron said. "Well why not?" I asked.

"Since we leave next week just stop text-ing him for this week I can get their address from Alli and you could totally surprise him when we land." Cameron said.

"That's an awesome idea Cam, you rock, I got to pack." I said running up to my room. Hi Cami we just landed i'll skype you when I get home love you xoxox <33 read the text he Cameron got from Alli. Better go turn on my laptop, Cameron thought to himself as he went to the basement.

I'm upstairs freaking out because I literally have no idea what to pack, I need some help so I called Arianna on skype and lucky for me Julie was with her.

"Hey guys." "What's up Sarah you look panicked?" "I'm leaving for a vacation to LA next week and I have no idea what to pack because I want to impress Cody when I surprise him with me showing up but then I still want to like what I have on and I'm freaking out!"

"Alright calm down we'll help you pack." "Thank you guys." "So what do you have so far?" "My room covered in clothes!" "Okay to start pack 4 orange t-shirts," "Okay done."

"Then 3 blue ones," "Got it." "2 pairs of short shorts," "You guys know I don't like short shorts!" "But you still have them so pack it!" "What else?" "3 dresses," "Okay." "5 pairs of flip flops." "I still need a couple more things!" "2 of any other shorts you want and then your Cody Simpson jacket!"

"That fills my week, thanks guys you’re the best!" "Bye." "Later." I said as we hung up. Packed and ready to go I can't wait until I surprise Cody in LA next week, I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

"Hey Cami" Alli said on skype. "Als babe I miss you so much but I have a big surprise!" "What is it?" she asked. "Is Cody nearby?" Cameron asked.

"Nah he's upstairs in his room writing a song about Sarah probably." "We're coming to LA next week!" "AHHHHH!" Alli said as she screamed and Cody came rushing down the steps.