Chapter 56

"But didn't you fly all the way out to Maryland just to see her?" the interviewer asked. "No I flew to Maryland to perform at their state fair but they had doubled booked my show date so they said I could perform next year." Cody said.

"Really?" the interviewer said. "Yeah I mean I try and say hi to all the fans that see me wherever I go but I never met a Sarah Peterson." Cody said. "What!" I repeated.

"But paparazzi has a photo of the two of you kissing what do you make of that?" the interviewer asked. "Oh that girl, she's the crazed fan that followed me all around Maryland." Cody said.

"WHAT!" I repeated again. "So you’re saying you don't know Sarah Peterson?" the interviewer asked. "No sorry can't say th-" Cody was saying but Cameron cut off the TV before he finished.

"Time to go guys." Mom said as we were pushed out the house. "Cam text Alli now the second we land we're going to Cody's house." I said as we went into the airport.

"Yes ma'am." Cameron said. "I hope you three are happy." Cody said as he put on his headphones for their ride home from the interview place.

I can't believe he actually did that, Alli thought to herself as her phone went off. Hey baby we r bout 2 get on da plane for LA and we're gna need ur adress 4 our newfound problem, the text read.

I text-ed it to you yesterday but text me when u r outside I can let ya in without Cody knowing, she text-ed back. Will do baby love you xoxo <3, Cameron text-ed. Love you two <33, she replied.

"Are we there yet?" I asked angrily. "It's around the corner relax Sarah." Cameron said. So after we landed we rented a car from the rental place and we were having Mom and Dad drop us off and come get me in a little bit.

I mean obviously Cameron staying to hang out with Alli because the two of them are still dating. But with Cody and me it's a different story.

"Hi guys come in through the back." Alli said as we went into her house. "Wow you guys have an AMAZING house." Cameron said.

"Well with my acting and modeling checks plus Cody's paychecks we can definitely afford it." Alli said as she laughed.

"Is Cody here?" I asked. "Up in his room, second door on your right." Alli said. "Good luck!" Cameron said. "Please after that interview, Cody's going to need the luck not her." Alli said laughing again.