Chapter 25

"Cody what are you doing here?" I asked him walking to where he was eating Cap'n Crunch aka my favorite cereal.

"I was waiting for you, your parents are really nice they gave me some cereal." he said really excitedly. He's so adorable I just had to laugh at that.

"Well why are you waiting for me you told me you'd call me tomorrow." I said. “I know but I couldn't leave without getting an answer from you." he said. KNOCK KNOCK

"Who could possibly be at the door at 11:50 pm." Mom said. "I got it Mom." Cameron said as he went to answer the door. "Hi is Cody here?" Alli asked. "He sure is." Cameron said smiling.

"Can I come in Cameron?" Alli asked laughing. "Right, right of course come on in." Cameron said coming back to reality. "Cam who's at the door?" I asked from the kitchen.

"Cody your sister's here." Cameron said turning the corner followed by the always flawless Alli Simpson. "It's just a whole family reunion." Dad snapped.

Do keep in my mind my Dad hasn't been up this late since he was 16 so if he's tired he starts snapping at people.

"Why don't you two head up to bed, I think we can handle this." I said hoping my parents will go upstairs. "That's a lovely idea come along Sam," my Mom said ushering my dad upstairs.

"Goodnight you two." Mom said. "Night." Cameron and I answered back. "Alli what are you doing here?" Cody asked his sister. "Looking for you!" Alli said.

"Now why would you be doing that?" Cody asked. "Mum and Dad have been worried sick since you disappeared this morning Codes." Alli said. "

“Didn't I mention I was coming up here for my day off." Cody said trying to sound innocent. "Yeah to Matt!" Alli said. "Isn't that okay?" Cody said again trying to keep that innocent tone of voice.

"Maybe if you’re going to the mall or for a surf but not if you’re leaving the state!" Alli said. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry I'll call Mum and Dad right now and let them know I'm up here." Cody said as he walked off to the side to call his parents.

"So Alli, how was your day?" Cameron asked trying to make conversation. "Tiring since I had to look for him most of the time." Alli said nodding towards Cody.

"Well that was fun!" Cody said sarcastically as he came back over because he was off the phone.