Chapter 19

Okay this is really weird first Cody makes sure I get out the limo perfectly, then he stays off the ride with me so I'm not by myself, then he compliments both my laugh and smile.

He's either a perfect gentleman or he likes me. Well he is a perfect gentleman he always tweets 'I strive to be a gentleman in every aspect of my life'.

So if that's not it then does he like me, I sure hope not. "So Sarah can I ask what happened to you?" Cody said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said starting to get defensive. "Nothing I'm not insulting you it's just the first time I met you at my meet and greet you could hardly say a word to me but now we're having some nice full conversations." he said with a laugh.

"Oh, well I mean I guess at the meet and greet I was so overwhelmed by actually getting to talk to you I forgot how to speak." I said. "Well I'm just glad you didn't start crying it really..." he was saying but I finished his sentence for him.  "Upsets you when fans start crying because you think you’re making them sad." I said.

"Yeah, exactly, how'd you know I was going to say that?" he asked. "I'm a huge fan and you always answer that question the same way in interviews." I said.

"Well I mean you do have to be a huge fan I mean aren't you in love with me." he said laughing. "That is so not funny!" I said punching his arm playfully but he acted like it hurt.

"Ow." he said rubbing his arm smiling. "I didn't really hurt you, did I?" I asked. "No I'm alright." Cody said. "Good well don't scare me like that." I said pushing him playfully.

"Up you go." Cody said picking me up and spinning me as if we were two 5 year olds playing around. "Come on put me down Cody." I said laughing.

"Having a little too much fun, are we?" Julie asked smiling because she knew she just ruined a moment. Wait were we even having a moment?

"No I'm just messing with her." Cody said putting me down. "Where to next?" Arianna asked. "The music roller coaster!" I said excitedly.

"I thought you were afraid of heights?" Cody asked. "It's not a height Cody it's a circle." I said. "What?" he asked.

"Come on I'll show you." I said grabbing his hand and walking to the music coaster as we were followed by Arianna and Julie.