Chapter 7

The 45 minutes went by pretty quick. Before you knew we were next up. "Alright you guys are the last to see Mr. Simpson." the guard said.

"Yeah we are aren't we." I said. "Sorry about my behavior earlier I get angry pretty easily." Cameron said.

"Don't worry about it son I get that sort of thing all the time but most don't apologize so thank you for that." the guard said. "He's ready for you two, the last two of the day right." a different guard said as he came from inside the building outside.

"Yes that's us the last two of the day." I said. "Well right this way." the 2nd guard said showing us inside. Cameron and I walked in and this place is amazing. It's nice and small but not to small it has to fit at least 2,000 people.

"Right through those doors and Mr. Simpson should be waiting for you." the guard said as he turned around and left to help manage the rest of the angels waiting in the general admission line. "You ready?" Cameron asked as he was about to open the doors.

" (deep breath) Let's go." I said. So he opened the doors and I'm face to face with the love of my life, Cody Simpson.

He's just relaxing on a stool they put for him by his meet and greet background on his phone. Obviously tweeting about all the fans he's meeting then he looks up because he heard the doors close and smiles.

Oh my gosh his smile, I could stare at it all day it's making me melt. I'm ready to faint but my brother puts me back to reality when he shakes my shoulders. "Hi I'm Cody." Cody said.

"Dude amazing to meet you I'm Cameron and this is my sister Sarah." Cameron said patting me on the back again bringing me back to reality. "Hi." I said.

"Nice to meet you Sarah, so how would you guys like to make this meet and greet worthwhile I mean you two are the last ones right?" Cody asked. "Yes sir." Cameron said. "Please, I allow all my mates to call me Cody." Cody said.