43\\Bombshell

(don't forget to check out the new trailer above!!!)

Phoebe

Seven days until Christmas.
Four days until Brooke's wedding.

After having some food with Marilee, she had to leave me since Josh was on his way home and she wanted to spend some time with him. I didn't mind at all, she had been with me since this morning and there's only so many people can put up with when they're with me. But I also didn't mind either because I had to go to work and see Louis about some schedule stuff anyway.

It was around three when I arrived back at work. It felt weird being here since I had so many days off lately and Louis is kindly been generous to pay me for those, which I greatly appreciate. With Christmas fast approaching, I knew I had to get some work in because it usually is hectic around New Years.

Louis was in a meeting when I arrived, so I was in my office whilst waiting. I hadn't been in here in a few days, everything I had left when I was working, the plants needing a water as they were drooping almost beyond repair. I grabbed my water bottle from my bag, giving my beloved plants a water. I smiled when I had done so.

A few minutes had passed and he was still at the meeting so I grabbed the schedule that I had on my desk and found the page I was meant to be talking to him about. There were a few flaws in his planning, but it could've been his assistant's fault since I was off. Sarah and Louis are super close – I wondered about their relationship and if it was purely work based. I mean, he wouldn't cheat on Brooke.

Would he?

I shook my head at the thoughts my brain had tried to force me to think about. He loves Brooke way too much to cheat, but the one thing I don't understand is why he's so close to Sarah, the way she sometimes looks over his shoulder down at his laptop, that I've seen, has been pretty flirtatious. I could be reading into it completely, but by the looks of it, she's more than just his assistant.

Just as I was about ready to almost die of boredom, I saw Louis and his assistant Sarah walk past my office and into Louis' leaving the door open a tiny bit. I found that a little suspicious but I didn't dare do what I did with him and Harry. But I did find out some information that evening, so I don't regret it one bit. I waited for a bit longer before I thought, if I don't go and interrupt them, I'll be here all night.

I walked towards his office before I stopped, seeing him standing by the window, looking at it whilst Sarah was standing behind him, very close – might I add. I was quiet, not making a sound. What was she playing at? He's engaged to the love of his life, why is she doing that? "Louis, look, I didn't plan for it to happen," she spoke gently as I heard him sigh heavily. "I didn't think it would happen."

Louis sighed, as I seen him run a hand through his hair. "Sarah, I swear to god, I don't need this now. I'm getting married in four days, to the love of my life. Why did you have to spring this on me now? It's strictly business for a reason, how did we end up here?"

"I didn't choose this, Louis! Do you think I did this purposely? I didn't!" She yelled at him until I heard her sniff gently. I stayed quiet, not wanting to make a sound until I knew what they were talking about. What had happened between them, behind these office doors? "How could you ever think I would do this out of spite? You know me, Louis, I would never do it on purpose."

"I'm sorry, Sarah," He said whilst I heard her sobbing a little bit. "I'm sorry, alright? That was wrong of me to react like that. Please don't cry, we'll get through this," he softly said as I seen him move from the window and sit down by her on the couch, hugging her gently. I wondered what they were talking about and it was nearing quite late. Could they hurry this up?