41\\Ice Skating

(read the author's note!) <3

Phoebe

I scoffed, pushing off him walking ever so gently towards the entry of the rink. Harry was confused to say the least that I didn't have an answer for him but I honestly just wanted to skate and fall on my ass as entertainment. There were a few couples skating around in circles here along with a few school kids, but it wasn't all that busy.

I felt Harry's hot breath behind me when he wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me a behind hug, leading me onto the rink, holding me tightly before he let me go to appear in front of me. I almost slipped over when my skates touched the rink, but Harry grabbed my arms to steady me. "I can steady myself, thank you."

"Is that right? How come you would've fallen over if I didn't grab you in that moment, blondie?"

"I was testing your reflexes," I admitted when really, I would've fallen over if he hadn't of grabbed me in that moment and I was glad that I wouldn't have a huge bruise, even if in a short amount of time I could end up with one anyway. He moved away from me skating in a circle to show off as he grinned at me like a child that had gotten cotton candy. He was genuinely happy that I agreed to come here with him.

I was hugging the side tightly, not wanting to let go since I knew as soon as I did, I was going to slip and fall on my ass. A few couples and schoolkids were skating past me with ease but I didn't care, I'd much rather save myself from the pain. Harry had skated around the rink at least twice by the time he stopped in front of me. "Blondie, you're not going to have much fun holding onto the side like that."

"Excuse me, Mr. Show Off, I feel safe grasping onto the side," I admitted truthfully. I felt a sense of security holding onto the railing like I was. All he did was laugh at me, skating away to circle the rink once more before he stopped and grabbed my wrist. "What are you doing?" I yelled at him as he tore my grasp from the side. I started to breathe a bit more, scared that I was going to fall over.

He pulled me towards him, my arms hitting his chest. He grabbed my arms before he held them to steady me. "Blondie," he said which made me look him in the eyes, his beautiful emerald eyes that would make anyone weak at the knees. "Do you trust me?"

Did I trust him enough for him to lead me around the rink? Do I trust him enough to put my entire body on the line and not get any bruises? Do I trust him enough that I'm going to let him talk me into not holding onto the side and not enjoy my time? But most importantly, do I trust him in general? I cleared my throat, looking around us at the other people having fun. "I trust you," I whispered which made him smile widely.

I grabbed his wrists tightly, trusting him to keep me balanced. He was looking at me with a grin on his face as I scoffed playfully, a smile growing on my lips. He would skate backward a little, to help me get a feel for the rink. I was a little scared, to say the least, but I couldn't believe how advanced Harry is at this.

He doesn't look like one to ice skate.

I moved gently across the rink, holding onto Harry like my life depended on it. I stepped forward, almost slipping on the ice but he caught me, steadying myself. "Lucky I was here," he whispered, our eyes meeting each others. "You would've fallen flat on your ass."

"That would've been some good entertainment," I said whilst he let out a loud chuckle, earning a few looks from the few people passing us with going around in circles in the rink.

"It so would have been, I would pay to see that," I slapped him playfully on the chest to which he just smirked. I rolled my eyes at the smirk on his face but that soon dropped when he let go of me. He just shrugged, skating away from me and twirling around in circles.