26\\Invitations

Phoebe

1 YEAR AGO

Phoebe had been super busy with her job and didn't have enough time in the day to spend any time with her friends. After many calls and texts from her best friends, she decided to take a day off and hang with them. She rang them on the day and made sure they were free but it wasn't as easy as that as Phoebe learned.

Brooke was busy with Louis and Marilee was leaving in a day or two.

So for the entire day, Phoebe spend it cuddled up in her apartment watching Netflix while eating all the snacks she could stomach. There was a knock on the door after about a couple of hours and she wondered who it was. She got up and opened it, seeing Leon smiling at her. "Leon? What are you doing here?"

"I heard about what happened with your friends and I wanted to spend time with my daughter. I brought some champagne and pizza is on its way," He told her as he held up a couple of bottles of champagne in each hand. Phoebe giggled, racing into the kitchen to get some glasses before she met up with Leon back in the living room. "Ah, you're watching Tangled. One of those animated classics."

"I couldn't help it, it's one of my favourites," Phoebe said while Leon poured the champagne in the glasses as they held it up. Leon was smiling widely as Phoebe saw a twinkle in his eye that she's never seen before. It was almost as if he's the happiest hanging with Phoebe, doing something that she loved the most.

"To finding your prince charming," Leon announced as Phoebe glared at him, a grin spreading on her face as she repeated what he said. They clinked glasses and drank a little bit as Leon watched Phoebe watching Tangled. "I'm glad I came over – thank you for letting me in."

"Of course, Leon. Thank you for coming since I know you're super busy at the moment."

"I'm never too busy to spend time with my daughter. I love you so much Phoebe."

"I love you too, Leon, even if I'm bossy and annoying sometimes," Phoebe giggled while she took a sip of her glass. Leon grinned widely again as Phoebe told him those three words.

"I only put up with it because you're my daughter. If you were anyone else, you'd be out on your ass."

"Oh the joys of your flesh and blood being your boss, I could get used to this," Phoebe smartly said as she sighed contently as they both burst into laughter, making sure they didn't spill any champagne on her beautiful white rug underneath the coffee table.

"Attitude like that doesn't get you places, flattery does," Leon told her as she burst into laughter again as Leon grinned. "Remember that, Pheebs."

"I will, now when's the pizza getting here? I'm famished."

PRESENT

After the rooftop gesture made by Harry yesterday, the nurse treating him had a few words with him while I sat next to him, watching the way his cheeks tinted when the nurse continued to lecture him. Also, she told him that he would be able to leave the confinements of this hospital room in a day or two. Before I left Harry to sleep on the nurse's lecture, he continued to apologise about Ellie's little stunt that she pulled but as always, I told him not to worry about it.

I knew it meant nothing so what did I have to worry about?

I had to admit, Harry was a pretty sensational kisser. The way he softly deepens the kiss, making sure that you're not getting hurt in anyway, the way his hand sits tightly on your cheek holding your lips in place, the way that even though he's the one with the bullet wound, he still made it his mission to make sure he made his point on the rooftop but also his kissing abilities in general.