62\\Bacon and Eggs

Phoebe

I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face. Remembering what went on last night only made me even happier than the smile on my face. I couldn't quite explain how happy I am, hearing Harry say he's "madly in love with me", by being ready to be intimate with him, this day couldn't get any better. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the sun that was shining through took a few moments. I was laying on his chest as it rose and fell to the rhythm on his breathing.

He looked so peaceful when he slept, his hair was messy either due to last night's events or him moving around a bit in the night but it looked poofy. His face was slowly making small facial expressions as he dreamt, which only made me love him even more. I tried not to move since I didn't want to wake him, but I really wanted to get up, even though he's in a position sleeping peacefully.

I moved his arm from resting around me so I could get up, moving slowly so I didn't accidentally bump him and wake him up. He stirred in his sleep, letting out a breath making me freeze in the spot. I turned to look at him, still sleeping soundly as I smiled at him; moving from my spot, putting my clothes back on and throwing on Harry's hoodie he had hung up. I walked out of the room, closing the door gently.

I walked into the kitchen, putting the jug on for a hot drink, sighing as I leaned against the counter. My mind was racing from last night, so many things happened and I'm grateful for all of it. I had such a good time with Harry on our date, when we got home and hearing the words I've been wanting and craving to hear. It felt like it was a dream. I walked over to the coffee table, grabbing our wine glasses with a smile.

My phone was also on the table from last night, not having a care about who had messaged or called. I grabbed it, seeing a few texts from Rilee and a few missed calls from Louis. I frowned when I saw the calls, knowing he'll probably want me to go into the office today. I sighed, redialling his number and putting it towards my ear. It started ringing before someone picked up on the other line.

"Good morning Ms. Evans," I heard Louis on the other line say. I was confused as to why he was being so formal about it, but I just brushed it off. "I was kind of hoping you could come into the office sometime today, I have a few things I would like to discuss."

I sighed gently. "Yes, Mr. Tomlinson. I will come in later."

"Good to hear. I'll be in my office, we can meet after lunch, say, 1:30 pm?"

I walked over to the kitchen as I held my phone to my ear. "Sounds good, see you then." We hung up shortly after that; I leaned back on the counter with another sigh. I didn't want to go in and see him, but I'm his assistant. I wanted to spend the day with Harry since we hardly ever get too anymore with his new job.

The jug had finished boiling which put a small smile on my face. I was wanting to have a coffee before any shenanigans happened, but with how many missed calls I had missed from Louis, I had to call him back as soon as possible. I was pouring the water into my mug when I felt arms snake around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "Good morning," Harry spoke.

"Morning sleepy head," I replied with a smirk on my face. I put the jug back down, turning to face him, he had his sweatpants on with no shirt, which only made me smirk at him even more. "Did you sleep well?" I asked to which he nodded, smiling at me. We stood looking at each other for a bit before he grabbed me with his arms, picking me up so I was sitting on the counter.

His soft lips met mine; missing the feeling of them from last night. His kisses were soft and mesmerizing, leaving you wanting more. He knew just how to tease which only made me love him even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. He moved my legs open so he could stand in between them. He broke away first, looking at me with his beautiful eyes. "I slept so well with you by my side, babe."