19\\New Roommate

dont forget to check out the trailer (:

Phoebe

1 YEAR AGO

Brooke, Marilee and Phoebe had all agreed to a girl's night out.

Not just any old girl's night out, this night was going to be out on the town. Louis, Brooke's boyfriend, wasn't all that happy she had cancelled his plans with him that night but Brooke didn't care. She wanted to spend at least some time with the girl's, otherwise they might never be able too. Marilee was leaving for her 'around the world adventure' soon, Brooke was becoming busier by the second and Phoebe was looking to advance in her career.

Marilee and Brooke arrived at Phoebe's apartment at around four in the afternoon, their make-up bags, outfits plus shoes in their three different bags slung around their wrists. Phoebe smiled while letting them in, closing the door behind them before she grabbed her laptop and connecting it with her Bluetooth speaker, blasting music through the speakers so they had some music to dance too.

It took over three hours for all of them to get ready, Brooke was doing everyone's make-up and hair while the other two were just goofing around and giggling uncontrollably. Brooke had organised a ride there so that they could all have some alcoholic drinks, it wouldn't be a girl's night out without alcoholic drinks on tap. Louis also told her that she could open a tab and put all of their drinks on his tab, so they didn't have to worry about running out of drinks.

They arrived at the bar, called "Constellation" which was just one of those flash bars who had bands playing every night. Brooke, Marilee and Phoebe didn't have a clue who it was, but their band was sick. They had ordered some vodka shots along with the finest wine as they sat in a booth. "This is sick! I can't believe Louis is letting you do a tab in his name, with his credit card! We could spend up large!"

"I wouldn't go that far," Brooke giggled as they downed two shots each, feeling the burn in their throat as it went down. "He may never let me do it again if I spend over his credit limit."

Phoebe giggled at what Marilee had said and wanted to agree but also she didn't. She slowly started to sip her wine, feeling the vodka start to seep in her veins, giving her a little bit of a rush. There was a guy at the bar who kept looking at the girls in the booth and Phoebe would just smile at him, waiting for him to come over and take her for a dance.

And he did.

He started to walk towards the booth and Phoebe could feel the red start to rise in her cheeks. He arrived and all of the girls looked at him. "Hey girl's, I couldn't help but admire you all from afar."

"Are you trying to take one of us away for a dance? If so, we're all taken but her," Brooke admitted before pointing at Phoebe, who was beginning to become a tomato. "She's as single as a pringle and is waiting for someone to take her away."

"Oh, stop it, Brooke. I don't need you to match-make for me."

"What's your name, beautiful lady?"

"Phoebe."

"That's a beautiful name, mind if I steal you away for a dance?" He asked her and she nodded, smiling at him as he stuck his hand out which Phoebe took, grabbing her wine glass and downing its contents as she was taken towards the dancefloor. "I'm Curtis."

"Nice to meet you Curtis," Phoebe grinned as he started to grind on her, the alcohol that filled her veins as she grinded back at his front. He was holding her hips while they danced, Phoebe's arms wrapped around his neck. She continued to grind down him before she felt something poking her. "Is it just me or is someone happy to see me?"