°•°1°•° No Longer His Choice

I walked into the gates.

It was finally time.

I walked down the white road and looked around me. The building in front of me was huge. It was the place where humans were created. I walked up to the front of the building and slowly opened the door. I walked inside the building and looked around. It was empty. This meant I could finally make her without them seeing. I ran down the hall and into the control room. I stopped at the control panel and turned on the switch. All the lights around me turned on and the panel was activated. I walked up to the controls and pressed the activation botton. I had a choice between a female and a male. I chose female. I began to create the girl. The girls of my dreams. She had black raven hair that went down to her back. She also had caramel eyes. She was short but cute. Her lips were small but she just looked even better. As the ages went on and I made her get taller but by 16 she stopped growing. When she was 10 her parents divorced and she was left to feel lonely like nothing mattered.

This was all part of my plan. She would kill herself because of the stress. Ill make sure she can't handle life. Then when shes sad and depressed ill be the only one there for her.

I laughed to myself as I created the rest of her life. I will make sure she doesn't feel loved. Ill make sure everyone in her lift hates her. So in the end ill be the only one too show her love. I finished the finishing touches on her and smiled too myself. I began laughing hysterically and heard a click. I jumped up and looked around. Someone heard. That means someone knows. But who.

▪~~~~~Aphmau's POV~~~~~▪

16 years later

I woke up from my bed and looked around. The same shitty house. With the same terrible family. I got out of my bed and walked over to my closet. I picked out a cat t-shirt and a black mini skirt. I got out some knee high socks and began to put them on. I walked down the stairs and looked around. Once again my dad was drunk.

"I'm going to school now.." I mumbled.

I headed towards the door but I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Wait a second you little bitch." My dad said well trying to keep on his feet.

"Wheres my money.." He stuttered in a drunken state.

"I-I don't have it today." I said lowly.

"Repeat that." He growled.

"I don't have it." I said staring him straight in his eyes.

He put his hand up and slapped me straight across the face. The blow made me fall too the ground and he began stomping on me. He kicked me in the face and I laid on the ground. I coughed up blood onto the floor and laid there sad and depressed. He walked away from me but not without saying anything,

"You little bitch, I want my money by tomorrow."

I looked up to the ceiling and my heart kept beating fast. Tears fell from my eyes and I wanted to die.

Why was my life such hell. Why did it turn out this way. Why was I even born. I was probably a mistake aways.

I sighed and got up off the floor. I walked over to the washroom and began to rub the blood off my face. I turned on the sink and washed my face and hands. After that I used a towel and headed for the door.

I didn't know how to feel.

I walked out of the door and made my way too school. I walked down the street and looked around me. So many happy people, but I wasn't one of them. So many happy couples. I walked down the street more and the school was in my sight now.

I sighed once again and kept walking.

Thats all I could do. Just expect the way my life was. Anyone I ever loved hated me. Even my own family.

I approached the school and opened the door. Opening the door I walked inside. As I passed the halls people stared at me.

In this school everyone knew who I was. Of course they did. They knew who I was because I was hated. Hated by everyone.

I walked down the hall and stopped at my locker. I opened up my locker and felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was quickly shoved into my locker.

I groaned in pain and excepted what was about too happen. Before me stood Michi and Lily. I glared at them and Lily kicked me in the face. Michi kicked me as well and I felt myself getting light headed. They backed away from me.

"Don't ever look at Dante like that again." Michi yelled at me.

I nodded my head and she smiled at me.

"Good bitch."

She walked away from me and Lily stuck out her tounge. I sighed and got up off the ground.

I never even looked at Dante. I just glanced at him for looking at me.

I got up out of my locker and felt sick. I slammed my locker shut and headed for the exit.

I don't need this kind of life.

I walked down the sidewalk and sighed once again. I made my way back home. Once home I went inside and headed upstairs. I went under my bed and pulled out a box. This was my last option.

I opened up the box and took out the small bag. I walked back downstairs and headed into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and opened up the bag. I took out the pills and dumped them in my hand. I looked at myself in the mirror.

There was no turning back now. I shoved the pills in my mouth and ate them all. I began to get light headed and started coughing up blood. I wasn't able to stand on my feet anymore. I started getting dizzy and fell to the ground. I closed my eyes and knew I was dead.

▪~~~~~??? POV~~~~~▪

It was finally time. After 16 years of waiting I would finally get to see her. I smiled too myself and headed to see her. I stood at the place where she would arrive. She was my little angel. I smirked too myself and began laughing.

"Theres only one thing you didn't count on." A males voice started laughing.

I turned around and searched high and low for who ever it was.

"And that is?" I growled at them.

"You know where suicide leads people too?" He questioned me.

My eyes went huge from realization. This was a set up. I messed up. No, No, No hes going to tell her everything because suicide leads to,

Hell...

A/N

Newwwww BOOKKKKK. AW I love writing new books so much. Tbh I have NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHAT IM GONNA DO WITH THE BOOK! Welp im out its late. Nighttt.