Chapter Twelve - Broken

Firstly, I just want to say a big thank you to anyone who is reading this fic. Honestly it means a lot and is much appreciated. Oh, and sorry it took a little longer than usual. Anyways, here's the new chapter. Enjoy ~

WARNING - THIS CHAPTER FEATURES QUITE A GRAPHIC RAPE SCENE.

Author Note: This chapter is in the process of being taken down. I find that its contents were unessary and after writing more of the story i think that it will be better with out.  I kind of regret putting this in the story, so it will be re-written. Sorry for any inconvience. I hope you are enjoying the rest of the story :)

His movements were quick, and sudden. Katerina went to strike Vaas with her fist but her arm was stuck and she couldn’t move – being trapped by Vaas’ hand. His body grazed against her bare skin, his hand burying her arm roughly into the floor as he continued to kiss her, ramming his tongue into her mouth.  Katerina growled into Vaas’ mouth, rapidly jolting her head to the side in an attempt to get him off of her. Though her attempts were futile, as his body sank further into hers and his mouth rammed more forcefully against her lips – his nose skimming her skin as he buried his head deeper into her face.

Vaas slowly ran his hands viciously up Katerina’s neck, his fingers stroking her velvet skin, as Katerina wailed quietly, squeezing her eyes shut and digging her nails into her palms. Vaas grinned wickedly, callously trailing his hands up her legs. Her hand reached up to his shoulder in which she clawed at it chaotically, kicking her legs and screaming into Vaas’ mouth as she rocked her body violently on the floor.

His mouth finally lifted from hers - the corners of his mouth stretched into a grin, with his tongue trailing across his lips, “Mmmm,” he purred, sticking out his tongue and licking her lips.

“Fuck you!” Katerina spat, fear creeping into her voice, making it shudder.

“What was that?” Vaas snapped, his expression suddenly solemn and riled. He pursed his lips in disappointment and cocked his eyebrow, awaiting an answer. Vaas snarled and pulled out his gun. Katerina yelped at the chilling metal biting at her skin.

“Are you purposely trying to piss me off?” he growled.

Katerina shook her head quickly, barring her mouth together tightly but then wincing at the pain from her newly punctured lip. “No…” she croaked, tears swelling in her shiny eyes, and streaming down her cheeks. Vaas watched with curiosity as Katerina’s lip trembled. She chocked on her muffled whimpers, and looked up to her capturer, pleading “Please...”

Vaas chuckled, his gun slowly colliding off her skin, “and what are you pleading for, eh? What do you fuckin’ expect me to do chica? Hmm? Let you go?”

Katerina swallowed her whimpers and shook her head, tears flying from her face. Vaas chuckled again, though it was louder, and threw the gun behind him brashly. “So,” he whispered, grasping viciously onto her chin, leaning his head closer to hers, “let’s have a little fun, eh?” He laughed again, his thumb grazing the borders of her jaw.

Katerina interrupted, her voice dry and shaken from her whimpers, “I…”

Vaas pursed his lips and hissed, pressing his finger against Katerina’s lips to silence her, “Shhh. Don’t fuckin’ speak. Shut up, and stop crying.”

Katerina looked away as Vaas bowed his head beside her. She clenched her teeth in ire as the savage viciously trailed his tongue across her lip. Her eyes squeezed shut and she squealed quietly when his tongue roughly brushed against the gash in her lip. Will this be the end of me? This will be the breaking of me. Katerina thought, blinking her eyes quickly to eradicate the tears that strained to seep from her glassy eyes.