Chapter Nineteen - "If it's okay..."

WOW! Like, WOW! Just over 1,000 views! Some may not think that is a lot, but when I saw that number... I think I screamed a little bit. Honestly! Thank you all so much! Your comments are all amazing and a pleasure to read and considering that this franchise isn't even that popular on here makes it even more amazing! Thank you all so so so much! It means so much to me! (^.^) Anyway, enough of my rambling, here's the next chapter. Enjoy~

It's wrong. Katerina thought as she gnawed at her inner cheek, letting the water surround her body. Wrong that I feel this satisfied, wrong that I feel this blissful. It is insane that I feel the way I do – locked away in another world. I was certain that I had seen stars glistening in the water before, as my mind nearly exploded from the intense amount of roaring fiery hot pleasure that flowed through my body. Why the fuck did I do that? What the fuck made me do that? Why did I suddenly decide to grab his jaw and ram my lips into his? I had just screwed the person that kidnapped me! The man that killed my friends! The erotic, prevailing, perilous psychopath! I fucked him! Fuck! Why did I do that? Kat, what was you thinking? Why did I do that? The drugs, maybe I could blame the oxy – forty milligrams was enough to make you do some weird shit, right? Or the alcohol – people do a lot of crazy shit when their drunk, so it had to be that. Of course it was that. Why else would I have done that?

The water's temperature had risen and steam had begun to evaporate from the surface. The water felt very similar to a boiling hot bath and embraced Katerina making her skin drip with sweat. She wiped the sweat from her brown and brushed the wet hair from her face. Defiant bastard! Katerina thought, as she went to reach for the towel – that wasn't there. Does really expect me to saunter out of here, dripping with water with no towel?

Gripping onto the edge of the pool Katerina looked out towards her capturer. She quarried her fingernails into the rough rocks embedded in the hard ground and hollered to the pirate the lay in the grass. "Vaas?"

Vaas lay in a bed of lush grass with his robust arms above his head. His eyes were closed. Was he sleeping? "Yes." He finally replied in a jovial melodic manner.

"Can I have the towel?"

"The towel?"

"Yes. Please, can you hand it to me?"

"Come and get it." He teased with a playful sneer.

Katerina crinkled her nosed and frowned like a child. No! No way was she getting out of here until he had handed her the towel. She sighed and grinded her teeth with irritation. Vaas began to chuckle, as if he sensed her annoyance. "I think," Katerina goaded as she rolled her eyes, her voice shaking with aggravation, "that you should just bring it to me."

"And I think you should get off your ass and come and get it amada."

"Vaas."

"Kat."

"Give me the towel."

"Sorry…" Vaas chuckled, stretching his arms and exhaling loudly, raking his fingertips through his damp hair, "I'm afraid I'm occupied amada."

"Vaas!"

"Shhh. You're disturbing the silence. Can you here the waves from the beach?"

"Vaas."

"If you want it so badly, come and get it amada." He teased, rolling his tongue and stretching out his words.

Katerina scowled, glaring into the water. As she studied the water ripples she could see something. Herself - her reflection. She grimaced at the sight, gasping and lifting her hand to touch her face. Her cheek was a purple colour and the bridge of her nose was purple too, and she had an unsightly red mark on her forehead. Her lip looked chillingly painful. Why couldn't she feel the pain? Oh right… the oxy. She had forgot about that.