Chapter One - Bound

This is a Fan Fiction intended for entertainment purposes. I do not own any of the Far Cry characters

BTW: The same FanFic is also on FinFiction.net. I'm not coping, it is my work. I have just posted this story on two seperate sites. - just thought that I better mention that :)                                                                                                                       

Thank you so much for giving this Fan Fiction a read! I hope you like it. I am open to criticism and would love to know what you all think of this FanFic, so please, if you can, leave comments which will give me feedback on this fanfic and help me improve my writing. Thanks x Enjoy ~

WARNING. CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE, THEMES AND SUGGESTIONS. Advisable age would be 18+

Gagged, bound and blindfolded. The squealing hostages squirmed fretfully in the tight, unforgiving coils of rope that was yanked around their tender wrists. Their skin was red raw, due to the sandpaper knots of rope that only got tighter when you moved. The familiar sting of tears pricked at their eyes and streamed down their burning cheeks, like rain water on glass windows, making their skin glow red. The knot of the damp cloth that dug into the back of their heads made the hostages wince and struggle uncomfortably - in which they burrowed their soaking bodies into the sand that scratched at their skin. The youngsters quivered with terror as the savage island inhibitors surrounded them like fearsome beasts in a story book, and the captives would squawk and cough every time the animals kicked a cloud of gritty golden sand at their faces with their hard army boots. Their fear amused them. Whenever they quivered or squealed, the beasts would sneer and bellow out their abrupt laughter, firing their guns into the air, at which the prisoners would leap in fright and scream against their soaked rags and sway their trembling bodies in the sand.

"L…let us go, you b..bastards!" one of them spat out, not yet gagged, trembling nervously, tunnelling his body into the soft sand, and hunching his body into a ball - dreading what sort of reaction would come next.

"What did he fucking say?" one of the islanders snapped, lifting his gun into the air. The others fell silent and bowed their heads at his presence. He scanned his narrow stony eyes at islanders and sauntered over to the young man who just bravely objected, shaking his head in aggravation and twiddling his fingers around his gun. He crouched beside the man and glared at him, holding the gun up beside his ear. The man trembled rapidly, quivering like a new born pup left alone outside in the cold breeze. His breathing was heavy and loud, and he struggled to take in a proper breath, wheezing briskly like a sick animal.

"What the fuck did you say?" he challenged, his voice was hoarse and hostile, and was enhanced with thick Spanish accent. The man pursed his lips to speak, but they trembled and no words would escape them. "Hey!" he was screaming now, his face nearly touching his. His penetrating voice emitted panic and horror to all of the captives, and the man quivered even more and sobbed – the tears flooding from his eyes and down his cheeks like a falling waterfall. "Answer me you chicken fuck! Don't try and threaten me! I'll paint the beach with your fucking brains you little shit! What the fuck did you say?!"

The sobs continued – his whole body juddering severely. He shook his head quickly, spluttering out some words, "p..p..please…"

"Spit it out you blubbering fuck! You have something to say? Fucking say it to me! Say it! Say it to fucking me!"

"Bastard! Let us…g…go!"

"Disrespect eh? I'll show you some fucking respect."

The native jumped to his feet, and leaned forward, resting the mouth of the gun on the man's dripping forehead.