#22

'I'm going to be right here.' I said looking at her- I leaned down and gave her a kiss. 'I nervous- what if everyone looks at me. I don't deserve to have such an amazing boyfriend who is incredibly hot by the way.' She blushed and looked down at her hands. I picked her head up 'Jas- I love you more than anything. Course you deserve me- your insanely beautiful, funny and are very cute.' I love her so much and I don't understand how she hasn't realised how stunning she actually is.

Jasmine p.o.v

Owen was being very sweet and it made me feel a lot more confident. I love him so much and it comforted me being here with him. I undone my seat belt and turned to face Owen- I kissed him on the cheek and looked into his eyes it confronted me knowing that he was so careful and nice, when I was with him I felt safe, warm and completely not pressured. His blue eyes are so beautiful and they instantly calmed me down. 'I can do this. I just have to stand up, walk in, breath and smile.'' I said quietly. 'We can do this together. I promised you I'd help you' Owen said and took my hand tightly- he got out of his side and ran round to mine. By the time I got my bag Owen was already stood there smiling opening the door. I was still nervous but I knew me and Owen could do anything together.

We walked towards the restaurant and I held onto Owens arm- he looked down and smiled. 'Come on tiny- you'll be fine'. Walking in Owen squeezed my hand and I smiled whilst looking up into his eyes- they are so gorgeous.  There was music softly playing in the background, the food smelt amazing and a kind man middle aged man served us. 'We booked a table- under the name Farrell.' 'Ah yes please come this way sir' he said while guiding us to our table. We sat down and ordered some wine. 'Here's some menus and some wine. Hope you enjoy your night. Sarah will be serving you tonight.' he smiled and walked away. 'Good evening' said Sarah while coming over. Owen reached out his hand and I smiled. 'I'm glad we were able to come out this evening. How are you feeling.' Owen said smiling. 'I'm glad too. I think this will make the holiday easier because if I go out more and more regular it will become better. I'm feeling good Faz, glad to be here with you.' We looked at the menus and shortly made up our mind. I went for a meat feast pizza and Owen went for a spicy chicken pizza. Shortly our food arrived and conversation was on the future- something that was the main focus whenever me and Owen were together which I was glad about because I liked knowing where we were. 'I'm excited for the holiday Faz- mum messaged this morning saying that her and dad were thinking about going away for christmas. It won't be long until the six nations.' 'I'm excited too- sound's good I was going to ring dad tomorrow asking we could all meet up and discuss it because me and James will have recovery and training. I know, it won't be long but hopefully it doesn't come too quickly so we can improve and reset our game plan.' Owen looking deep in thought. 'What's wrong Faz?' I questioned. 'Nothing to worry about just wondering what is going happen over the next few weeks. We finish at Pennyhill next week' 'What do you mean Faz- i'll come back with you.' I smiled. We finished our pizza's and carried on talking. 'Where were they planning on going on holiday?' 'Somewhere in France I think.' 'Oh ok that will be nice'

Once me and Owen finished our meal we headed back to Pennyhill. Everyone seemed to be in their rooms so we went upstairs ourselves. I changed into a pink sport's bra and nike shorts

Owen p.o.v

Jasmine looked amazing tonight. She's the best girlfriend ever, she always amazes me with how willing she is to improve herself she's been with hell over the last couple of years and I just want to show Jasmine I much I love and cherish her. Tonight I am so proud of her she smiled even when nervous laughed when scared and engaged in conversation when unsure.