Mom and Dad

Chapter 19

Camy, though still shaken up, sang let it go perfectly. "Let it go! Let it go, and I'll rise like the break of dawn, let it go, let it go," She spun around in a circle and pulled a string, her old costume fell off and revealed a beautiful ice princess costume. She put on a crown and ice shoes. "Here I stand in the light of day! Let the storm rage ON!!!!!! The cold never bothered me any way." She finished the song and got a large round of applause. We finished the musical with great effort. After, we had to finish our plan. This part, I was hoping that my parents wouldn't be here the same day as Charlotte, but they did, sooooo... ummmm...

****

Once we finished Carter and I went out to the main hallway where I had to become his boyfriend, AFTER my parents left. "Mom! Dad! Hey!!!" I hugged my parents and talked to them for a while, while Carter broke up with Charlotte. I heard crying while talking to my parents.

All of a sudden someone grabbed my waist from the side and pulled me over next to him. "HER!!!" Charlotte screamed. "YOUR DUMPING ME FOR HER!!!" "Yes I am" Carter said, then he kissed me, not just in front of Charlotte, but in front of my parents too. "Excuse me!" My dad yelled. Carter drew back and calmly said "Yes?" I was still bent in the position that he kissed me in. "I believe you just kissed my daughter." My dad said firmly. "Yeah? So?" He responded. I started "Ummm Carter I..."Are never allowed to date anyone until our approval!" My mom yelled. "Mom! I'm 13 years old! I think I can make my own decisions without my mommy and daddy coming in and telling me that I can't!!!" I yelled at them. "Really? Well then, we won't take you out of this school, we'll just never come to any of your school things again, and when you come home for summer break, your grounded!" My dad yelled. "What?" I quietly said. "Goodbye!" My mom yelled, and walked away with my dad. And right there and then, I collapsed on the floor, and started crying.