Half time show

Chapter 17

I quickly changed into my purple feathered costume. I got on the side stage and waited for the music. As soon as it started, the girls flipped and cartwheeled on to the stage as the. Guys jumped onto the stage. Everyone found their partner, and I started to sing. As I was singing, I looked out to the audience to see Charlotte, sitting next to my PARENTS!!! I completely flipped out. Literally, Carter flipped me over in one of those cool salsa moves (guess how many times I hit my head attempting that move?!). For a minute, we switched partners, I was with Andy and he dipped me, as Carter dipped Camy, and as that happened, Andy almost dropped me, I grabbed onto him and I touched the ground. We switched back and Carter twirled me. At the end of the dance, Carter dipped me, and I was "supposed" to smile at the audience, but our plan said differently... So, he dipped me and I looked up at him, and he leaned down, I leaned up, and we kissed, on stage, in front of everyone, including Charlotte, and my parents. The lights went black, and we FINALLY got our 10 minute break.

****

"OMG THAT WAS SO FUN!!!" Camy yelled when we were backstage, "Oh, Carter and Lillian... I saw that. " She said with a wink. "All part of the plan." I said to her, then smiled at Carter. "The plan?" She asked. "I'll tell you when this is over." Carter said. "Andy knows." I said. "Ok." Camy said as Nick, Dylan, Matt Wes and Jack came over.

Nick and Jack are brothers. Nick's in 8th grade, and is a "player", and Jack is in 7th with me.

Matt on the other hand is not related to either of them at all. He's in 8th grade, and he is kinda insane... He's super crazy, and is pretty fun.

And Dylan, he's cute, he is kinda nerdy, but also super fun.

Wes, he's kinda... inappropriate... ummm... he is really weird and... yeah that's it.

"Hey Lil', Carter, sup?" Dylan asked. "Oh, you know... Just trying to explain our revenge plan to Camy and all." he said. " "Revenge? I like that." Jack said and grabbed Jay from the side and put his arm around her. "Excuse me?" Jay said and pushed him away. We all laughed as he tried to put his arm back around her. "So about this revenge..." Nick said. "Who's it for?" Wes finished. (Nick Wes and Dylan are like the 3 musketeers... They're all practically to he same person... same grade and everything). "Charlotte." I replied. "Ooooohhhhhh," all of the boys responded. "Yeah." I said. "Well," Wes said. "Can we help?" Dylan finished. "Make her feel bad, point and laugh at her, and other stuff like that." Carter said, "After we dump goo on her." "Goo?" Jay asked. "Yup," I said. "Yeah cause goo lets you have fun..." Wes said as I cut him off, "We're trying to embarrass her, that's it." I said as we got summoned back to the stage, to start the second act.