The fight

Chapter 3

The terror started on Friday. First there were posts on the school website. We all thought they were just trouble makers pulling pranks. It said terrible things about how they were going to kill him, make him regret stealing his girl, and that he'll never think twice about it. He was terrified. On Sunday, things got worse. I got texts about how I had to stay away from him. That if I told him or anyone about it he would never talk to me again. How if I even thought about talking to Andy, he would hate me. On Tuesday things exploded. I was at musical practice, and I got a text from Lola to run to the west wing. I asked her why, but she just told me to go. I asked if we could take 5, then I ran. Macy, Jay, Jasmine, and Camy were right behind me. When we got there we were stopped by a huge crowd yelling "fight, fight, fight!" "What the..." Macy muttered. I pushed my way through the crowd to find that there was blood on the floor. I found Lola. "LOLA, WHAT'S HAPPENING?" I yelled. "They're fighting over you!" she yelled back and pulled me through the rest of the crowd. We got to the front to find that Andy was bleeding on the ground. "ANDY!" I yelled and went to his aid. I come from a family of doctors and nurses, so first aid's in my blood. "Lilly?" Andy murmured. Even though Andy was kinda weird, he was my friend, and I was angry. "LOLA! SEE WHERE HE'S BLEEDING AND CLEAN HIM UP WITH A WET CLOTH, I'M GOING TO SEE WHO DID THIS!" I looked around, and guess who was standing there, looking angry as hell? No one other than Eric Chad and his gang.

Eric Chad is kinda like the psychotic kid that no one likes.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm as girly as the next guy, but when I'm upset, I can take out a whole gang of bikers. And right then, I was 9 miles past upset, I was furious. So I started screaming. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! TO THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST COME IN AND HURT AN INNOCENT PERSON!!! YOU ARE AN INSANE PERSON TO THINK THAT NOTHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU! I ENVY ANY PERSON WHO DOESN'T KNOW YOU, OR ANY OF YOU!!! AND I HOPE THAT ANYONE WHO DOES KNOWS YOU WILL BE SMART ENOUGH TO SLAP YOU IN THE FACE AND WALK AWAY, AND NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN YOU INCOMPETENT PSYCHOPATH!!!" Then all of a sudden he smiles at me and try's to win me over. "Babe, I was doing this for you, for us, so that no one will get between us and..." I was so upset that I first punched him in the face, then I started yelling at him again. "US! THERE IS NO US! THERE IS ME, AND THERE IS YOU, NOTHING BETWEEN! AND YOU DON'T OWN ME! I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT, AND YOU HAVE NO SAY IN IT!!!" Then I walked over to Andy, who is now in only his boxers getting cleaned up by Lola, leaned down, and kissed him. Right on the lips in front of everyone. "AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I JUST DID." I yelled at him. "Oh," he said, "you just made a huge mistake," "And why is that?" I said to him. Then out of no where he yelled out "GET HER BOYS!"