Almost There

Chapter 18

We got back on stage and got ready for "let it go." Camy got her costume ready and stood on the side stage. "Good luck." I walked behind her and hugged her. "Thanks," She said shakily. "Don't be nervous." I said, "As a great girl once said, your not going to die." She laughed. "Your going to do great." I whisper-shouted before I disappeared into the side stage. And that's when all chaos broke loose.

****

So... Remember Zephra Lanez, that girl I mentioned at the beginning of this? Well she's in the musical as an extra, or, as Elsa's understudy. And she was determined to get that role no matter what.

Out of no where a punching bag came flying towards Camy off of a rope. "CAMY!!!" I yelled. "What?" She looked up and saw a 500 lb punching bag come barreling toward her. She froze. "CAMY!!!" Nick yelled. He ran towards her and pushed her to the side as the bag nearly missed both of them. Out of breath and on the floor Camy whispered to Nick, "Thank you so much." "No problem." He said, then he leaned over and kissed her. She actually kissed him back. She would always talk about how weird and gross he was. And here she was kissing him on the floor after he saved her life.

"Sorry to break this up, but... WHO JUST DID THAT?!?!?!" I yelled up to the "balcony." I heard something rattle up there. I grabbed Jasmine and Jay and pulled them up the stairs to the balcony. We got there and looked around. "I'll look over here and you guys look over there." I said to them. I saw something move over near some pirate costumes. I quietly shuffled over there. When I got close enough, I screamed and jumped on the costumes, and the costumes screamed back at me. I pulled the costumes away and wasn't surprised to see the one and only Zephra Lanez. "Zephra!" I yelled. "What do you have against a girl trying to get the lead in the musical!!! I mean do-" she said before I cut her off. "Don't blame you? Cause your a blonde? Well I'm tired of you getting everything you want!" I picked her up and slammed her against the wall. She pushed me back onto the floor (we both take karate, and have since we were little). I kicked her over my head and held her up to the bar that blocks people from falling off. She pulled me over her shoulder and flipped me of the balcony, causing me to fall over 20 feet to the floor, but thankfully, I was holding onto her, so she fell with me. I let go of her in mid air, curled up, closed my eyes, and hoped for the best. "LILLY!" I heard a voice yell while I was falling. All of a sudden I felt 3 sets of warm arms catch and hold onto me. I kept my eyes closed as I heard Zephra hit the floor. I took a long deep breath and finally opened my eyes to see Carter, Jack, and Dylan holding me. "Thank you so much." I breathed to them. I looked over at Zephra on the floor. "Is she hurt?" I quietly whispered. They set me down, and they went to see what happened, but Carter stayed and held on to me. "She's fine," Jack said after inspecting her. "Just a few cuts and bruises." "Thank god," I breathed. I hugged Carter and he hugged me back. The stage went black, the curtain opened where Camy, who had just got up, got onto the stage as the music started playing. She started acting and singing. Act 2 was FINALLY on.