The Kiss

Chapter 8

"Girls," I said to all of my attackers. "We had a success today." "Yeah!" They all cheered. "But," I said, "We all have to watch our backs now, especially me and Macy. You all wore your masks, which means that your identities were sealed, but I didn't wear one, and I said Macy's name, sorry girl." I looked at Macy. "So, for your own safety I want everyone to be on guard until at least a week, I advise that if anyone said your name, you stay on guard until at least 2 weeks." I looked at Macy again. "Understand?" They nodded in agreement. "Now you all have to decide on a reasonable reward that I can get/ give all of you, decide amongst yourselves. And I wanted to thank you for that help. I owe you all." "No way!" Macy said. "We owe you!" "Yeah, we are just happy to see Charlotte get what she deserved." Jay said. There were various murmurs among the crowd. "Ok," I said. "If you think that you don't need a reward, that her pain was reward enough, raise your hand." All but one raised their hands. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah!" The girls said. "Ok then." I said. "Meeting dismissed."

****

He leaned in to kiss me, but than suddenly pulls back "If there only was someone who loved you." He said. "You see, Elsa would've been preferable, but you were willing to marry the first guy with a good look, so then all I had to do is set up an accident for her, then I'm king." He evilly laughed than put out the fire. "You won't get away with this." I weakly said. "Oh but Anna," he said. "I already have." he walked out the door and locked it. " Then I limply curled up in a ball on the floor and shivered. "GREAT!" Mrs. Tanes said. "So let's skip the next few scenes and skip to the kiss scene since we haven't gotten to it yet, ok places!" Mrs. Tanes said. "Three two one action." "Oh come on, come on, come on!!!" I yelled and "accidentally" ran him into a pole. "Oops, ok we're here and, oh the blindfold." I pulled off his blindfold to have him find that I replaced his sled. "Do you like it? it's the newest model, no returns, well, do you like it?" I asked him. "Like it?" he said "I love it! I could kiss you, I mean I'd like to kiss you, I mean me we? we me? we, we..." he muttered. I air kissed him on the cheek. "We may." Then we air kissed. "Good Job Carter and Lilly! Ok, let's take a five." Mrs. Tanes said. "Good job Carter." I said to him. "Thanks Lil', you too." He shyly said to me(Oh, I forgot to mention that Carter is Kristof in the musical!), and I would be shy too if the last time I saw him was when he was escaping from getting pelted by water guns was when he was getting reeled up from a contraption that included a fishing pole and a pulley. "Oh, Carter," I said stopping him. "What happened after I left?" "Oh, well Charlotte started crying." He laughed. "And then she said that you were going to pay for her outfit, which apparently costs like three hundred dollars." He said in his girliest voice, we were both laughing. "And that she was going to "get" you for ruining her life." He chocked out, then collapsed on the floor of laughter, and I would've too, if Charlotte hadn't have walked in. "Ok Carter, I got to go." I said and walked away. "Hey Macy," I said. "Hey." She responded. "So," I said. "Why don't we actually kiss in practice?" "Mrs. T says that she wants to preserve the magic" She said. "Preserve the magic?" I ask. "Yeah," She said. "Ok?" I said. "OK!" Mrs. T yelled. "Let's practice the "half time" show" she said.

5 minutes later we were all dancing and spinning around the stage, I was the lead female singer, and Carter was the lead male singer, which means that we had to dance together. Charlotte, who was in the audience, blood's must be boiling I thought to myself as I shimmied around the stage in my flashy outfit. We got to the end pose which is that everyone is surrounding me and Carter as he dips me, and I kick my leg up in the air. I turned toward the audience, which at this time, was only Charlotte, and smile at her. "Great, Great!" Mrs. T cheered. "Ok, dismissed!" She yelled, and everyone exited the stage. As I was packing up, I noticed Charlotte and Carter walking out. Carter turned and kissed Charlotte right on the lips. I, for one, was shocked. And they kissed for like, a REALLY long time. "Wow," Jasmine said. She looked at me and helped me pack up. As we were leaving I commented as we were walking past them, "Don't swallow her." And I pushed her into him tripping him, and pulling them both to the ground, where they continued to make out for a LONG time.