Frozen

Chapter 16

"Places, places everyone!" Mrs. T yelled. "Three," I breathed. "Two." Camy firmly said. "One." We said at the same time as the lights in the auditorium went black. I covered my mike, "Good luck." I whispered to Camy and assumed my first position. "And now, without any further hesitation, Frozen" Principal Jones said.

The curtains opened and the opening music played. The do you want to build a snowman anthem played, my cue. I ran on stage, "Elsa?" I whispered. "Elsa!" I said and crawled on top of her. "Go to sleep Anna." She said and pushed me off of her. "But I can't sleep," I said. "The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play." "Go play by yourself." She said, then Anna came up with an idea. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" I asked. She got out of bed and ran into "the main hall." "Do the magic, do the magic!" I said as she created snow out of thin air (our school got a company to use laser lights for the musical). She threw the snow into the air and made it snow. "This is the best thing ever!" I yelled. We continued to play. "Catch me!" I yelled as I jumped into the air. Wires caught me as the lasers showed me jumping on to a cloud. "Hold on." She said as I continued to go higher and higher. "Anna slow down!" She yelled. She tried to catch me, but hit my head with her ice powers, so I fell into a pile of snow. "Momma! Pappa!" she yelled. "It's ok Anna, I got you." She quietly said as she held me.

Frozen had begun.

****

"Ok, so next scene is, which one?" I whispered to the student stage manager Mia. "The scene where you go after her." She responded with a smile, "your doing great!" she whisper-yelled. "Thanks!" I said and ran on stage. I started singing love is an open door as "Hans" came running on from the other side of the stage.

When the song finished, he proposed to me and I, of course, said yes. I wondered if Charlotte was here tonight, or if she'll be here tomorrow, but that was Carter's job.

When act 1 ended I ran over to Carter and asked, "Here?" He responded "Yup." Then I said with a smile "Well then, let's get this show on the road."