Carter Perfect...

Chapter 2

I have this weird affect on boys. Every boy I've ever met always had a crush on me at one time or another. I've never had a boyfriend, but I've always had a crush on Carter Perfect. Yes, that really is his last name.

He is SO cute, and smart, and nice, and did I mention cute? So, he has bright blue eyes, and blonde hair. He has fair-tan skin, and dang, does he have abs!!! How do I know? Well one time we had a pool party in the school's pool, and well, he didn't wear a shirt! I was trying to impress him at the party, and well... I was running to the pool with my hair blowing in the breeze, and I slipped. It would've been ok, if my top hadn't have fallen off. I was so embarrassed, like SO embarrassed.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that he's the ONLY guy that has NEVER had a crush on me. I think he barely knows that I exist, except for the girl who lost her top at the pool party. How come when ever a girl likes a boy, she always makes a fool of herself?

****

"Love is an open door..." We sang (we as in Andy and I, ill explain more about him later). We put our hands up in the shape of a heart and I look back at him and smile. "And cut! That was great you guys!" Mrs. Tanes shouted. "Ok lets take a five minute break and then get to the next scene." "Ok!" I yelled, and then realized that Carter was staring at me and I shyly smiled at him. I walked over to Jasmine and Jay.

Jasmine has strawberry-blonde hair and freckles galore. She's a little over dramatic, but she really comes through.

"You two are sole mates." Jasmine said to me. "You and Carter, you're perfect, his last name is perfect, you two have an emotional connection." "yeah right, like he even knows that I exist." I sadly but sarcastically said. "I think you'd be a good couple" Jay proudly said. "Well I think she would be good with Andy." Macy smiled.

Macy James always has something to say. She has pin strait blonde hair and tan skin. Andy Mages, he's kinda nerdy, but really funny. He has glasses, and auburn hair. And they're both eighth graders.

"No way would that ever happen Macy!" I laughed "hahaha, I can see it now...Landy!" Macy said. "No," Camy approached "I think Ailly would be better." She laughed. "ummm I prefer neither." I laughed "break's over', let's get back to work!"