I'm Lillian...

Chapter 1

"Bye Zephra!" I yelled after her "yeah yeah see ya" She said "UUUGGGHHH I wish I could just ditch her!" I said to an approaching Jay "Come on we're going to be late." Jay responded. "Ok" I said.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Lillian Rodgers, I'm 13 years old, I go to Oakland California's boarding school, I have wavy red hair, fair skin, and bright blue eyes. Zephra Lanez is that annoying girl who no one likes, but no one can ditch her. She has olive skin, brown eyes, and blonde hair, although she's a natural brunette, she blames everything on being a blonde ~"where are your books?" "Oops I forgot, we'll you can't blame me... I'm a blonde!"~ Jay Jennings, on the other hand is totally cool. She has almost black hair, tan skin, and hazel eyes. Jay and I are both musical geeks and singing freaks.

Jay and I went and walked to musical practice. "There's my little Anna!" Camy said.

Camryn Donince, a preppy girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind. She has light brown hair, light skin, and blue eyes, and she's in eighth grade.

"And there is my beautiful Elsa!" I responded. This year for the musical, we're doing Frozen. "So what's today?" I ask Mrs. Tanes (the director of the musical). "Well we're going to focusing on the music and..." The phone rang. "Oh let me get that." Said Jay as Mrs. Tanes continues to ramble on. "Hello?" Jay asked. "Ok. They just wanted to remind you of your lunch with principal Jones." "Alright then, LET'S GET THIS MUSICAL STARTED!!!"

****

After play practice and lunch with the principal about if I could tutor other students (I'm a straight A student!) I walked back to my dorm. "Hey perfect!", "Hot-stuff", and "Perfect! Will you go out with me?"(my answer was always no) were all the comments /compliments people said to me. My response was normally "I'M NOT PERFECT! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

When I got back to my dorm my roommate, Lola, was ALL over me. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? WERE YOU WITH THAT TERRIBLE BOY AGAIN??? WERE YOU..." "I was at musical practice." I calmly responded. "Stop being my mom!" "Musical practice ends at three, it's almost five!!!" She complained. "I told you that after musical practice I was going to have lunch with principal Jones!" I was starting to get upset. "WELL SORRY FOR NOT BEING TOLD VITAL INFORMATION!!!" and finally she... "UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! I HATE DORMING WITH YOU!!!!!" stormed out of the room.

Lola is a perfectionist, she needs to know where everybody is at all times. Also she suffers from short term memory loss, but she is still one of my best friends. She has short and REALLY curly hair, she has emerald green eyes and really light skin.

And now finally, to complete my day, I have to go and apologize to her.