2.0

Time Skip

1 YEAR LATER

Luna stood there, bags under her eyes cradling the small infant to sleep. It had been one year since she left everything behind. Destiny couldn't have grown up safe there, and Luna herself needed to get away. The Mikaelson's and the Mystic Falls gang had tried to contact her, but after every lead, they got she would've disappeared again.

Luna hadn't properly slept in months. She had to take care of Destiny, and she never knew when a new threat was going to pop up. Destiny was 2 months old, she needed a lot of time and care. Luna let out a sigh. Destiny had finally fallen asleep, Luna carefully put Destiny in her crib and sealed the room with magic. Luna took a look in the mirror and took in her appearance.

Her hair was cut up to her shoulders and dyed brown, she had dark bags underneath her eyes. She was wearing the classic Salvatore leather look. Being a mother was harder than she expected, especially being a vampire-werewolf-witch tribrid.

Luna finally decided to take a long hot shower, now seeing that Destiny was asleep. After around 20 minutes she finally got out feeling better than she had in the past 3 months. She changed into some comfortable clothes, and walked outside, her body begging for sleep. Luna looked around.

It was quiet. Too quiet.

Luna quickly got a wooden stake and sped to her room and saw someone standing above Destiny's crib. She couldn't make out the figure due to the darkness of the room, but she could tell it was a male.

She didn't hesitate to throw the stake at the intruder's neck, the intruder stumbled back.

"Bloody hell!" A British voice yelled. Luna's eyes widened and she turned on the light quickly to see the one and only Klaus Mikaelson stumbling back with a stake in his neck.

"Klaus?" Luna asked, getting out of her momentarily shock quickly. Why was he here? How did he know she was here? What did he want with Destiny?

"Nice way to greet your best friend," Klaus mutters before pulling the wood out of his neck.

"What are you doing here? How are you here?" Luna asks ignoring Klaus' obvious glare.

"Really Luna? That's all you have, after a year? Do you know how worried I was, how all of us were?" Klaus asks.

"I told you not to worry! I told you not to look for me, and to leave me alone!"

"Oh excuse me for being worried about MY BEST FRIEND!" Klaus yells. Luna starts to retort but is interrupted by a cry. She quickly speeds to the crib and picks up the crying child, she tries to hush the small child. Meanwhile, Klaus has a lot of questions rushing through his head.

Who was the child?

Was she Kol's?

How could Luna not tell him?

Luna started humming a tune to help Destiny fall asleep. She felt Klaus' eyes on her, he would for sure want to know who Destiny was. Destiny had finally fallen asleep and Luna let out a breath of relief. She put Destiny back in her crib and turned to face Klaus. She gestured to the kitchen. Klaus walked out of the room, Luna following close behind. Luna closed the door gently and walked to the kitchen to see Klaus and a familiar tan-skinned man.

"Marcel. I should've known it was you who gave away my location." Luna says glaring.

"Yes, bu-"

"He didn't tell me about that little baby girl you were holding," Klaus says, interrupting Marcel.

"She's Kol's," Luna says shortly.

"I don't believe it."

"Marcel? Walk to Destiny's room." Luna says.

"I-"

"Marcellus," Klaus says, and Marcel rolls his eyes and tries to walk in only to be stopped by a barrier.

"Only blood relatives of the baby can get in, which explains why Marcel can't get in, but you and I can."

Klaus nods in defeat. He finally accepted the fact that his irresponsible dead younger brother had a child, and it was part of the Mikaelson family, along with the Salvatore.

"Also, I have a child." Luna gapes at him in shock, him a father? God, she felt bad for the mother.

"Well let's go! I want to meet my niece." Luna says with a little enthusiasm in her voice.

Luna was carrying Destiny in one arm, and carrying her and Destiny's luggage in the other. She had told Klaus and Marcel that she would come on her own, and she was here. She had been caught up in the current problem. Some Harvest witch was causing trouble for the wolves and the Original family.

Luna takes a deep breath and whispers something to Destiny.

"This is our new home. Always and Forever." Luna goes back to her cold demeanor, and emotionless gaze.

Luna steps into the compound, the clacking of her heels echoing throughout the compound. She sets the luggage down and looks around.

"Well, this hasn't changed much." She mutters to herself. A girl with brown hair is suddenly in front of her, looking her up and down.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" Luna asks, looking at the woman in front of her.

"It's my home, I'm the one who's supposed to be asking." The girl says. Luna scoffs and looks at the woman.

"Your home? Darling, I've been here much longer than you have." Luna says, rocking Destiny on her hip.

"I see you two have met! Luna Mikaelson meet Hayley Marshall, Hayley Marshall meet Luna Mikaelson." A familiar annoying British accent says, interrupting Hayley's retort.

"You have another sister?" Hayley mutters under her breath.

"Not a sister, more like a wife." Luna corrects Hayley.

"You're married to Klaus?"

"Ew. No. Never." Luna says, disgust obvious in her voice, Hayley smiles at this, but it soon returns to a frown after what Luna says.  "My husband's dead." Luna sings.

Hayley starts to say something but Luna cuts her off.

"Don't. Oh and I go by Luna Labonair now, or Luna Salvatore." Luna says smirking. Hayley gapes at Luna.

"Why are you looking at me like you've seen a ghost?" Luna adds on.

"Oh, did I mention you two are sisters?" Klaus says, obviously finding enjoyment in this.

__________________________________________________________________________________

What!? How are they sisters? What will happen to Destiny? And how does Luna know Marcel?

Well I can't really tell you so....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS!!!!! It means so much to me!

Check out my other story, The Other Marshall, It's an Originals fanfic.

Peace

Lolitzmoi