1.11

THIRD PERSON POV

Luna's hand grips Gabriella's heart.

"My friends will kill you," Gabriella says, gasping.

"About that, when you die they die. Lucinda did the spell for me." Luna says, Gabriella freezes at the mention of her sister.

"Impossible," Gabriella says.

"Now you'll get your one wish, to be reunited with your sister," Luna says, ripping Gabriella's heart out in a quick notion. And with that Luna walks away.

MEANWHILE

Kol and Damon through Luna's stuff at the Gilbert residence. Kol looks through her closet, while Damon is looking through her journal. After a couple of minutes of looking, Kol comes across a locked box.

"I think I found something that could be useful," Kol says, Damon, walking over to him.

"It's a locked box, how wonderful," Damon says sarcastically.

"Well how about we unlock it then?" Kol asks, smashing the lock with his hand. When they look inside it's a bunch of files.

Kol starts reading one aloud.

"Restraining Order. Jake Gilson and Luna Salvatore. Relation, boyfriend, and girlfriend. Cause, domestic violence, assault, attempted murder." Anger starts to fuel through Kol's veins.

"There's more," Damon says, looking at a camcorder which he pulled from the box.

"Well let's watch it!" Kol exclaims, anxious to find out what's on it.

Damon presses the play button, and it shows Luna standing on the stage at the grille singing. She looks around 16, and everyone is clapping, and smiling and having a good time. All of a sudden there's a loud bang. Everyone starts screaming, and blood starts pouring out of Luna's stomach. People start to rush towards her and yelling for an ambulance. Then the camera goes dark.

Damon takes his phone and dials Elena's number.

"Yes, Damon?" Elena asks.

"Who's Jake Gilson?" Kol asks, cutting Damon off.

"Her ex-boyfriend, but Damon, Jake was killed 2 weeks ago," Elena says.

"Before she turned her humanity off," Damon says finishing Elena's thought. Then Damon ends the call.

LUNA POV

My phone rings again. Really? Don't they know how to give up!

"Yes?" I ask, finishing my meal. Silence.

"Hello?" I ask, growing annoyed, and the other person hangs up. I roll my eyes, I finish off the woman I'm eating for lunch.

I've been traveling around the states, killing people etc. The idiots I call my brothers gave up, I think. It's been relatively quiet, except for you know me killing people. It's great not caring, or I would be helping that attention whore, Elena with her vampirism. I was expecting it to be honest. But who didn't?

"Having fun?" I hear someone say to me. I turn around, blood dripping down my face. I turn around to see a girl.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask.

"Come on Luna! Even in a different body, you should remember me." The girl exclaims.

"Lucinda," I say wiping the blood from my mouth.

"God Luna, what happened to you?" Lucinda asked, seeming disappointed.

"Turned my emotions off. Have to say it's great!" I say.

"What about Kol?" Lucinda asks.

"If you're trying to turn my emotion back on, you're failing quite miserably." I say.

"Are you sure about that Luna?" I hear a British accent say, I look behind Lucinda and see the Mikaelson's and the Scooby gang.

"Wow! This is a shock! The Scooby gang, and the Mikaelson's working together." I say.

"Really Luna? You didn't recognize the ring?" The girl who I thought was Lucinda asks. She puts her hand up, and I see a ring. Chiara's ring.

"Ahh, Chiara! I realized you weren't dead when I saw Sam in Chicago. So that won't help." I say smirking. I realize Kol's not here and smile.

"This isn't you Luna," Elena says, standing protectively in front of Jeremy.

"That's where you're wrong Elena," I say smirking when I come up with a plan.

"Catch me if you can," I whisper, before speeding away.

It's been 2 hours since I've left them. Every 20 minutes that have passed, I've killed 6 people. Right now, I'm on top of a cliff, that overlooks the ocean. I take a picture from my pocket from when I was younger with Jeremy and Elena. I rip it up and throw it off the cliff.

That Luna Salvatore is dead. My emotions are flickering, but I can't have that. The guilt would kill me, and that's worse because I can't die. I feel the presence of someone behind me, and I slowly applaud as I turn around.

"Ah, Jeremy. You were stupid to come here alone, without anyone no vampires. You're still that little boy who was scared of the monster under the bed." I say lunging at him and starting to drain the life out of him.

Then suddenly I'm knocked off of him, I hit the ground with a thud. I quickly get up, and balance myself, to see Stefan there, keeping Jeremy behind him.

"He didn't come alone," Stefan says.

"Ah, bunny eating Stefan. Did the squirrels get their revenge yet?" I ask mockingly, he glares at me.

"Don't you smell Jeremy's blood? Don't you just want to take a bite?" I ask mockingly, and with that I speed off, leaving a bleeding Jeremy and hungry Stefan there. When I walk a couple of blocks, I walk into Damon.

I smirk evilly, "Damon, I would be worried about Jeremy by now. After all, a bleeding Jeremy and Stefan won't do well together." I say, and with that, I speed away.

Now forty more minutes have passed, and I am looking for 1 more person to kill. I compel the girl to be quiet and start draining the life out of her, then I'm knocked off of her.

I get and see someone compelling the girl to forget. The person turns around.

"Well Kol, it looks like you found me," I say smirking.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

285 READS! How? Thank you so much for the support, I never thought that this was even going to get 20! This story probably will have around 20 chapters, before I put a sequel up, which will take place in The Originals timeline.

Peace

Lolitzmoi