1.4

I wake up to someone poking me. I pretend to still be asleep, but they keep poking me.

"If you do not stop touching me, I will break your freakin' fingers." I say, still half-asleep.

"Is that what you say to your little brother?" I perk up at this.

"JEREMY!" I get up quickly and hug him.

"Unlike you, Luna I need to breathe." I chuckle and let him go.

"How are you doing kid?"

I raise an eyebrow. "Your saying this to a vampire 100 years older than you?"

"Yup." he says smirking. Little bastard. "So how are you actually Luna? "

"Well I'm fine, other than Kol pestering me I'm fine." I say.

"Do you love him?" Jeremy asks out of the blue.

"No." I say quickly. He arches his eyebrow.

"Fine... maybe a little." Jeremy arches his eyebrow further. I throw a pillow at his face.

"Fine..yes." I say. "Great I'm talking to my little brother about my love life." I say facepalming myself.

Jeremy smirks. "Did you know that Kol hit Damon with an aluminum baseball bat?" Jeremy asks.

" Nope, but knowing Damon he probably deserved it." I say.

"HEY!" Damon yells from downstairs. Me and Jeremy both laugh at this.

"Anyway I have to go now." Jeremy says.

"Bye baby brother."

After Jeremy leaves, there's a woosh and there's a letter on my lap. I open up the letter, and I read the front. It's a invitation to the Mikealson ball.

Then I flip it over, and let's just say there's a lot of notes.

Don't worry, we got your favorite alcohol. - Klaus

Excuse my brother. There will be dancing, so be ready.- Elijah

I'll see you at the ball, Luna Salvatore. – Finn

Get ready to go shopping.- Rebekah

You'll look as stunning as always.-Kol.

I think it's time we finally met. -Esther

"Oh shit."

Knowing Rebekah, she's already here, so I get ready quickly. Eventually I decide on a black and white striped top, black ripped skinny jeans, and grey boots. I curl my hair and put on minimal makeup. To top it all off I put on a grey and black vest and grab one of my bags, which is black.

                                                                                   OUTFIT BELOW