1.12

Recap

Now forty more minutes have passed, and I am looking for 1 more person to kill. I compel a girl to be quiet and start draining the life out of her, then I'm knocked off of her. I get up again and see someone compelling the girl to forget. The person turns around.

"Well Kol, it looks like you found me," I say smirking.

END OF RECAP

I slowly applaud mockingly.

"Jeremy did find me, but then again he might be dead right now," I say leaning against the wall. My emotions are trying to break through and I hate it!

"What did you do to Jeremy?" Kol asks alarmed.

"He was bleeding and I left him with Stefan," I said shrugging my shoulders smirking. "Honestly, I thought you would've have given up by now," I say, looking him in the eye.

"I will never give up on you Luna. You need to turn it back on." Kol says.

"Now what would be the fun in that? I'm having a lot of fun right now." I say, pushing myself off the wall, and I start to speed away, only to have Kol speed in front of me. He traps me between the wall and him.

"Because Luna, I love you always and forever," He says, before pressing his lips to mine. My arms automatically go around his neck, and all the memories of us go through my mind. A tear runs down my face. My emotions force their way through, and more tears run down my face, all the people I killed, I turned into exactly what I didn't want to become. A monster.

"She turned it on." I hear someone say from behind Kol. Kol pulls away and looks into my eyes, and I lean my head against the wall.

"I think we should go." I hear Klaus say.

"Wi-" Damon starts to say.

"Now," Stefan says. And I hear a couple of whooshes and it's just Kol and me.

I slide down the wall and put my head in my hands.

"I'm a monster," I whisper, so quiet that Kol was barely able to hear it. The guilt is washing over me more now than ever.

"Look at me, Luna," Kol says, when I don't look at him, he grabs my head in his hands and makes me look at him.

"You are not a monster, you're everything except that. And that's why I love you." Kol says, looking at my tear-filled eyes. I smile. I get up and put my head in the crook of his neck and whisper.

"I love you too Kol, always and forever." And I fall asleep leaning on him.

DREAM March 23, 1864

I was told by Father, that I was to court with Clara's brother, a man who I had not even met. At the time I was only 21, Stefan 18, and Damon 25.Father had always hated me the most out of the Damon, Stefan and I. Why? I had no idea. He always told me it was because it was because I was not a proper lady.

"You will court Clara's brother. The wedding will be next month." Father said, taking a sip of his whiskey. "We will finally be rid of you, and all of your rebellious ways," Father mutters, not thinking I had heard him.

"WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU? WHY DO YOU HATE ME!" I scream at him, thinking no one else was in the house.

"You dare raise your voice to me?" Father asks with a deadly calm voice, and that's when fear starts to course through my veins.

Father then starts to walks towards me, and tears threaten to fall out of my eyes.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" He yells, and he slaps me with so much force, that I fall over, hitting my head on the brick of the fireplace. He then proceeds to take a belt out of a drawer and repeatedly hits me again with the belt over and over again. I sob, why must he hate me so much?

"You are nothing. Nothing but a bastard child." He sneers, but before he can hit me one more time, I hear a thud, and father goes unconscious in front of me. I gasp and see Katherine emerge from the shadows with a sympathetic smile in her eyes. Then I go unconscious.

I wake up in a bed gasping, with Emily, Katherine's handmaiden, and Katherine pacing around the room.

"Luna, you're like me, a creature of the night, a vampire," Katherine says with sadness in her eyes.

"How?" I whisper.

"You died, your father hurts you too much," Katherine says. Emily holds her wrist out to me, and I hear her heart beating and I bite her, sucking the blood. A sharp pain in my gums. I realize what I'm doing and I stop, both Emily and Katherine look shocked.

"You have very good control," Katherine says. Emily then hands me a ring, with a small lapis lazuli stone. I slip it on my middle finger, knowing what it is because Katherine was my best friend. I smile.

"Luna you need to leave, the town is hunting vampires, and they will not hesitate to kill you." Katherine says, sincerely.

"What about my brothers!" I exclaim.

"You'll see them again. Now you must go, here's your bag." Emily says, handing me the bag. I nod at her and hug Katherine.

"Thank you for being there for me when there was no one else." I whisper, a tear falling down my face. She nods and hugs me back.

"You'll have to speed, just think of going really fast, and head off in the direction you want to go into the train station," Katherine says, and with that, I bid them both goodbye, and speed to the nearest train station. I already knew about compulsion and compelled the conductor to let me in. I take a seat near the caboose, so I can get out easily. I settle and sit down on the seat next to the window. The train starts moving and I whisper my final goodbye.

"Goodbye Mystic Falls," I whisper. Someone sits down next to me, and I turn to look at them. It's a man, who must only be a couple years older than me, he has dirty blonde hair and has baby-blue eyes.

"Hello," I say politely.

"Hello, may I ask what a lovely woman, such as yourself is doing on such a train?" He asks.

"I can ask the same," I say, not giving much information about myself.

"Touche." He says smiling. I smile back.

"Luna Salvatore," I say holding my hand out, expecting him to shake it.

"Niklaus Mikaelson." He says, taking my hand, and kissing the top.

"Niklaus is a mouthful, can I call you Nik?" I ask smirking. He just smirks back. To say the least it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Does a girly scream* Guys 307 views! MORE THAN 300 FUCKING VIEWS. Sorry for the cursing, I never expected my book to have this many views. Thank you for those of you who continued to read my book. My book will probably have around 20-25 chapters before it ends. Then I'll start the sequel, the sequel will take place in Season 1 of the Originals.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Peace

Lolitzmoi