1.14

"So I went into the shower with my clothes on so I could sleep in the rain?" I ask incredulously.

"You made me ruin one of my dresses!" I hear Rebekah exclaim from upstairs.

"And you ruined my shirt." Kol says. I roll my eyes.

Klaus walks in with a serious expression on his face, and everyone stops talking.

"I found a way to cure Elena's vampirism." Klaus says. All of us look at him expectantly.

"And that is?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Silas." And with that one word I speed away. They can't bring him back! He'll bring hell to Mystic Falls. I speed for about a couple of minutes when I stop. How could they do it. I punch a tree, and a couple of splinters get stuck in my hand.

"Fuck. Why do I always make the stupidest decisions ever?" I ask myself, taking the splinters out.

"I have no idea. Why did you run out of there, when they talked about Silas?" Kol asks concern growing on his face. I sit on a tree stump.

"Over 2,000 years ago, a powerful, young and gifted witch named Silas, and a beautiful, young handmaiden, named Amara fell deeply in love. Silas and Amara are the first immortal beings on earth. Silas is the world's first immortal man and Amara is the world's first immortal woman. As a result of becoming truly immortal, Silas and Amara have both spawned doppelgänger (Shadow Selfs) bloodlines. Silas is known as the progenitor of the Salvatore Doppelgänger bloodline and Amara is known as the progenitor of the Petrova Doppelgänger bloodline. Silas and Amara's tragic love story dates all the way back sometime between 5th century B.C. and 1st century B.C., in the Ancient Greece. Silas was a young, powerful, and gifted witch, and also was a member of "The Travelers." Amara was a human poor girl who was a handmaiden for Qetsiyah, who was also a powerful witch, and a member of "The Travelers", alongside Silas. She was also Bonnie's very distant ancestor. Although Silas and Amara loved each other, their love was highly forbidden, as Silas was engaged to be married to Qetsiyah. Not only this, but their social statuses were strongly incompatible as Silas was a wealthy young man who was a noble and Amara was a poor girl who was a servant and a handmaiden. Due to the circumstances, the relationship between Silas and Amara was kept in secret. " I say, taking a breath.

"So he cheated right?" Kol asks, curious. I shush him.

"Silas convinced her to create a potion, for them to drink on their wedding day. That way they could be immortal and live together, forever. Silas only pretended to be in love with her, so that he could get the potion for himself and his true love, Amara. On their wedding day, Silas didn't show up. Qetsiyah realized that something was wrong when the flower she was holding, died in her hands. After that, she knew the potion had already been consumed. She soon discovered that Silas and Amara were the guilty parties. She went searching for them and spotted them in the woods. " I say.

"He seems like a nice man," Kol says sarcastically.

"Qetsiyah then elaborated her own revenge. She created the Cure and lied to Silas, telling him that there were two of them, when, actually there was only one. She also claimed to have force-fed Amara one of them, turning her back into a mortal, so she could kill her. Then, Qetsiyah pulled out "Amara's heart". Silas was mortified, heartbroken and furious, and thought it was true. Qetsiyah overpowered him, and entombed him, hoping that he would take the Cure, die, and get stuck on the Other Side with her. The truth was, Qetsiyah didn't kill Amara, but made her the anchor to the Other Side. She was a something that would last forever, and something that Silas couldn't destroy. It drove Amara crazy, she couldn't tell who was real and who was dead, she was dessicated I think."

"Well Qetsiyah was clearly desperate and a bitch," Kol says furrowing his eyebrows. "But how do you know all of this?"

"I'm the only witch descended from Silas, he haunted me for 100 years Kol, until I was powerful enough to block him out. If they attempt to get the cure, Silas will rise, and he'll come for me first!" I exclaim, pacing around.

"Then we stop them." He says smirking, and I smirk back. He suddenly picks me up and I scream slightly, and he speeds to the Mikaelson mansion with me laughing, suddenly forgetting about Silas and Amara and all that shit.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Guys, I did it! The first 2 chapters of my book will be up today or tomorrow!

Summary (I might change this): Fay Marshall, ever heard of her? No? Didn't think so. She was the sister that Hayley left behind when she was kicked out. She has a horrible past which she keeps hidden. She has walls around her that are so high, that she can barely see over them. So what happens when a certain Original Hybrid takes an interest int he younger Marshall?

Fay Marshall played by Lucy Hale.

Guys please comment on  @TheJadeWarrior's story! She might stop writing and she's a really good writer. Don't let her stop!

Peace

Lolitzmoi