1.16

I wake up next to Kol and smile, he's still sleeping. I get up quietly and change and go downstairs and see Rebekah looking annoyed.

"You know some of us try to sleep," Rebekah says annoyed, I blush before rolling my eyes.

"Karma's a bitch," I say smirking, she gapes at me then we both start laughing. I feel someone put their arms around my waist and put their head on my shoulder. I smile while Rebekah groans. I turn around and kiss him.

"Keep it PG please." I hear Nik say and both Kol and I roll our eyes. I pull away and glare at him.

I sit at the kitchen counter and look at my phone, to see a couple of missed calls from Damon. I sigh, and he calls me again.

"What is it now?" I ask.

"We have a new hunter in town," Damon says, this gets me worried and I realize all the Mikaelsons are listening to the conversation. I speed out of the house, and into the woods.

"I know about Conor, who's the second one?" I ask worry lacing my tone.

"Conor's dead now, and the second hunter is Jeremy." Damon says.

"Great. Just great." I say sarcastically but worried. "I told you I'm not helping you find the cure," I say.

"Wait the hunters have something to do with the cure?" Damon asks and I mentally facepalm myself.

"Have a nice day Damon," I say before ending the call. I can be very stupid sometimes.

I speed to the Boarding House and see the Scooby Gang thinking. They jump up when they see me.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to kill anyone, actually I'm doing the opposite," I say sitting on one of the couches next to Caroline. She smiles at me and Elena glares at me.

"Woah. What crawled up your ass?" I ask putting my hands in surrender mode. Caroline stifles a chuckle at this.

"Why are you here?" Elena asks bitterly, "Working with the Mikaelsons?" She asks.

"It's my house Elena, always has been. And Kol and I don't work with anyone." I say smirking. "Also Damon told me about this current situation," I say gesturing to Jeremy.

Elena glares at Damon.

"Elena don't forget I'm Damon's sister as well as Jeremy's. Damon tells his big sister everything." I say.

"Jeremy just don't kill any vampires and that," I say gesturing to the Gilbert Ring, "Won't work anymore, you're one of the five, you're technically supernatural," I say.

"He already did," Elena says, her eyes warming up to me.

"Well then you're all screwed," I say before speeding out, I dial Kol's number and tell him to meet me at the Grille.

Kol meets me there and we start walking.

"We have a big problem," I say and he looks at me.

"So Conor's dead, and Jeremy's the way to finding the cure. Which raises Silas." Kol says.

"Yup." I see Kol have a mischievous look on his face. "You're not killing Jeremy," I say quickly.

"I won't just let me deal with it love." He says.

"I love you Kol," I whisper before he speeds away to who knows where. I speed back to the Mikaelson's and talk to Klaus for a bit.

"So how old are you again Klaus? 2,000, 3,000, a billion?" I ask.

"Love, I might be old but not that old," Klaus says.

"So how old are you?" I ask.

"1,000 plus years."He says.

"So you could be my.... great -great-great-great-great-"

"Yes! I know I'm very old!" Klaus exclaims exasperated with me. I smile knowing that I succeeded.

"Awww. I'm joking Nikky." I say, ruffling his hair. He glares at me.

"I spent time on that Luna!" He says, annoyed while attempting to fix his hair.

"You know you love me!" I say sweetly.

"How are we best friends?" Klaus mutters to himself putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Because I'm nice, kind, angelic yet ruthless, devilish and a bitch?" I say.

"Probably has something to do with it," Klaus says before messing my hair up.

"KLAUS!" I yell.

He shrugs and smirks. "Paybacks a bitch." He says, and I roll my eyes

1 HOUR LATER

"Klaus where do you think Kol is, I'm getting worried," I say to Klaus, he looks at me.

"Kol is fine, he's an original vampire he can take care of himself, and he wouldn't leave you," Klaus says reassuring me.

1 MORE HOUR LATER.

I'm outside the Mikaelson home now when I get a call. It's Caroline.

"Luna!" Caroline says urgency in her voice.

"What is it, Caroline?" I ask bored.

"Elena and Jeremy are trying to kill Kol!" She exclaims scared.

"Where are they?" I ask in a deadly tone.

"The Gilbert house." She says and I speed over and open the door to see Jeremy push a white oak stake into Kol's heart, with Elena just watching.

"No," I whisper in shock, and they snap their heads towards me with guilt in their eyes, but I don't care.

"Lu-" Elena starts saying.

"You knew I loved him! So why did you do it?" I yell racing at Kol's body.

"He tried to cut off Jeremy's arms!" Elena exclaims before looking at Jeremy and he looks at me one last time before leaving.

"He had a good reason to! And trust me on this, you will get the consequences." I say in a deadly tone, before flicking my wrist making Elena go unconscious.

I kneel in front of Kol's grey body and hold his head in my lap. Tears start to run down my face.

"You promised always and forever," I say, more tears running down my face.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry that this is a short chapter! Chapter 17 will be longer and will be the end of Part 1! Part 2 will be continued on this story! There will be a big time skip between Chapter 17 and Chapter 18/

If you like this story check out my other story it's an originals fanfic.

The story is called "The Other Marshall"

And go check out  @TheJadeWarrior and her book  "The Girl With The Magic Ring"

I would like to thank  @TheJadeWarrior for fixing all my grammar mistakes!

Peace

Lolitzmoi