1.2

"Whiskey, please." I say in my British accent.

The bartender, looks me up and down. "ID please?" He says.

"Really Matty? I was your babysitter."

"Luna!?" He looks at me in shock.

"Yes, and don't bother putting vervain in he drinks."

He looks at skeptically. "Are you one of them?"

"No, I just came into town and asked for a drink with no vervain in it. Of course I am! I'm a Salvatore after all."

He just stares at me.

" Really you just made the connection? Anyway it's too late for whiskey bye!"

After I exit the grille, I look around and make sure that no one is watching and I speed towards the Salvatore boarding house.

Seeing as I haven't been invited in, I start chanting a spell in Latin.

"Mihi ne intraveritis, mihi ne intraveritis.""
"Mihi ne intraveritis!"                    
I step in and make myself home on the couch. Now you must be asking, 'how did she do that? I thought she was a vampire!' Long story short, I'm a vampire and a witch, I don't know how but I'm fine with it.
1 HOUR LATER
So. Bored. How long does it take them to get home?! Might as well see if there is any alcohol. Bingo, I see the alcohol. I speed over, and start reading the labels. "Bourbon. Bourbon." "Bourbon, Bourbon.""And what do you know, it's bourbon!" I say sarcastically, does he not have anything else?Might as well wait for them to come home.
2 HOURS LATER
The door opens, and suddenly pinned up against the wall.
Out of panic I yell "LACTA ILUM!"
And suddenly I can breath again.I look to see who it is, and it's Damon, and Stefan and Elena behind him.
"And what was the point of that?" I say sarcastically.
"What was the point of throwing me with your witch powers?"
"You're the one who pinned me against the wall!"
"Touché"
"GUYS!" Elena yells.All of our heads whip to her direction.
"How did she throw you against the wall?"
"I'm a hybrid." I say with a duh tone.
"Great then you can help us with Klaus!" Elena says.
"No."Why not?"
"Well I'm guessing Klaus wants you for his ritual,  seeing that you are Katherine's doppelganger. But knowing Elijah he'll have something up his sleeve, but I'm currently not talking to either of them right now so ... No."

"Slow down...First of all the ritual is over and second, How do you know Klaus?!"

"Well, he's kind of my brother-in-law, so..."

"YOU'RE MARRIED TO ELIJAH!"

"Um no.. One of the other brothers, definitely not Finn, From what I heard he's a buzzkill."

"Since when?" Stefan asks protectively.

"Since 1870."

"No, you're not seeing him again." Damon says.

"Actually, if I could I would, but I've been on my own for 160 years, making myself human and 12 and forgetting everything. I don't need you now!" I shout, at them.

"And Elena and Stefan, remember who's the older sibling, and Damon you know when you lost that chance to even call yourself my brother." Damon looks confused, and I remember that Ellijah or Klaus probably compelled him.

I sigh. "Oh right, let me jog your memory."

I touch his head, and he closes his eyes, he opens them and emotion fills his eyes.

"Luna.."

"Don't bother, anyway I need a snack. Do you guys have blood bags anywhere?"

"Shh... Don't say the b-word around Stefan." Damon says sarcastically.