1.1

The songs I use in this story are NOT mine. I am pretending that the main character wrote them.Also, this takes place after Elena finds out about vampires.

Picture of Luna Salvatore Above

UPDATE: (11/27/2017) I noticed that people stop reading after the first chapter! Please note that the book will get better.

FLASHBACK, 2 days ago

I'm lounging on my couch, when I hear my phone ring, startling me half to death.

"Who the hell is this, and why exactly are you calling me at," I look at the clock, "2:00 A.M?" I ask kind pissed off.

"Luna?" it sounds like Katherine, exactly like her.

"What the fuck do you want Katherine?"

"It's Elena... And how do you know Katherine?" I can hear the worry over the phone call.

" She's someone from my past?" I say unsurely.

"Are you one of them?"

"One of what?" How does she know?

" A vampire, don't play dumb."

"Um yes?"

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME!?!?!?!?!"

I step away from the phone, well because I have super hearing.

"Damnit Elena, super hearing."

"Right, sorry"

" Sure Elena, I could just pick up the phone and go ' Oh by the way Elena, I got turned into a vampire for the second time?" I say sarcastically.

"What do you mean second time?"

"Who's the oldest Elena?"

I hear her sigh in frustration.

"Anyway you need to get back to Mystic Falls." The line cuts off.

"She did not just..." I say. "She did.."

"Sure Elena, it's not like I'm in London right now!"

I sigh, guess I'm going to Mystic Falls.

END OF FLASHBACK

WELCOME TO MYSTIC FALLS! The sign reads as I drive by in my black Camaro, after a bit of driving around I pull into the driveway of the Gilbert residence. I smooth out my almost raven black hair, and I step out. I slam the door, open not hard enough to break it, but hard enough for everyone to hear.

"HONEY I'M HOME!!!" I yell.

After about thirty seconds, Elena comes running downstairs and in a second there's two guys behind her, standing protectively. Well one of them, the other's staring at me. He looks exactly like me.

Elena starts to walk towards me and the green-eyed guy steps in front of her.

"She's a vampire, don't let her in Elena." The green-eyed one said.

"Too late." I say stepping in.

Then a second later, I find myself pinned to the wall, by the man that looks like me.

I roll my eyes. "DAMON STOP!" Elena yells.

I smirk, as he reluctantly lets go of me. Elena runs up and hugs me, pushing the guy that's in front of her away. Then the two guys just look confused.

"Elena, I – can't—breathe."

"It's not like you'll die." She says with a small smile.

I pull away, and look over both of the men, they both look familiar somehow.

"So which one are you dating Elena? Green eyes, or blue-eyes?"

The one that looks like me scoffs.

"Nice British accent" Blue eyes says.

"I'm dating Stefan."

"So is that green or blue?"

Green eyes speaks up and says, "She's dating me."

"Oh, are you two brothers or something?"

"Unfortunately."

"Sadly." They say in unison, then they glare at each other.

"Well, what are your names?"

"Damon. Damon Salvatore." The blue eyed one says, shaking my hands, I freeze. No it can't be.

"I'm Luna. Luna Salvatore." I say slowly looking at Damon and Stefan, then glaring at Elena. Damon also freezes.

All three of us look at each other at shock.

"Well I'll leave you three alone." Elena says.

All of us glare at her.

"So..." Stefan starts off.

"How do you know Elena?" Damon says abruptly.

"Really she didn't tell you?"

Stefan already looks like he knows who I am, but Damon just shakes his head.

"ELENA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" I yell up the stairs.

She scurries down.

"What!"

"How could you not tell my 'brothers' about me? It's not like I'm your adoptive sister or something."

Damon and Stefan just stare at me and Elena.

"Anyway, I'm going to the grille, Ciao, Au revoir, Adios, Aloha."

I speed off leaving 2 brothers well, pissed off, and a nervous Elena.

. .
Hey Guys this is my first story, so please bare with me. So how do you like it? Thoughts, Comments, suggestions? I really hope you like my story.

Peace
✌🏼
Lolitzmoi