1.9

Recap

"Damon, you need to understand, Luna will do anything for the people she loves. And that will be what leads her to darkness, destruction, and it will be the cause of her losing her humanity." The woman says, facing the window.

"So what can we do about it?" Damon asks, concerned for the well-being of his sister.

"We can't do anything Damon. At least not yet. She's starting to let Kol back into her life, which will be the key to her humanity." The woman says turning around.

A ray of moonlight shines through the window, and onto the woman's face to show the one and only....Chiara.

END OF RECAP

"Who's coming!?" Kol asks, standing near me.

"I need to go," I say, as I speed off into the night.

I go through the woods and to the boarding house. I see Damon sitting there deep in thought. I grab some bourbon and plop down next to him on the couch. I start thinking about her. She knows all of my weaknesses, and my one weakness is Jeremy and Elena. Jeremy and Elena! I stand up quickly, dropping my glass in the process. This seems to snap Damon out of his trance.

"Damon, where are Elena and Jeremy!" I ask urgently.

"I don't know somewhere, I think there's a dance or something." He says, not paying attention. Well, time to "party" with a bunch of teenagers.

Before Damon can say anything, I'm upstairs, using vamp speed to do everything, and in 2 minutes I'm about to go out the door, but Damon stands in front of me.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asks, seeming worried about something.

"I'm going to save my sister," I said before, pushing him out of the way and speed to the dance. I go inside, to see a bunch of teenagers dancing. I have to find Alaric or anyone I know! Stefan's locked in the cellar or something. I finally see Alaric after minutes of searching, I go over to him, and yank him into the hallway.

"Alaric, where are Elena and Jeremy!?" I ask urgently

"Somewhere around here." He says, looking at me with concern. I walk quickly and try to find Elena and Jeremy. After a bit, I see Jeremy with Bonnie, I look over in relief, but it quickly fades when I see a vampire sucking blood out of a girl outside. And the realization dawns on me, it's Elena. I speed over and knock the vampire off of Elena, I quickly heal her with my blood, and tell her to run.

"Gabriella," I say, turning around to face her.

"What?No hug?" She says, before speeding over to me, and pinning me against the wall. I go to bite her.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you, Luna. I have my men, and the minute I die, they kill your family." She says smirking. I sigh in defeat. She won this time.

"What do you want Gabriella?" I ask, pissed off at her.

"You. You're the tribrid." She says anger in her voice.

"Aww, is little Gabby still sad that I killed her sister?" I ask in a mocking tone.

"The deal is simple. You come with me, and your family remains unharmed. You don't, and you won't have a family." She says, ignoring my previous comment.

"You're leaving something out aren't you?" I ask suspiciously.

"Ah.You also have to switch your emotions off." She says smirking. I look at her with shock.

"No," I say.

"All I have to do is press the button, Luna." She says grabbing her phone.

"Fine," I say, knowing I'm probably going to regret this.

"NO LUNA!" I hear Stefan and Damon yell.

I turn around and give them a sad smile. "I'm sorry brothers, just tell Elena and Jeremy I love them."

"Enough with the emotional crap, just do what I asked. Now." Gabriella pipes up. Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes, I turn around to face Gabriella. I imagine a switch and flip it, and emptiness fills me. I walk past my brothers.

"Where are you going?" Gabriella asks.

"Well, what does it look like? I'm packing my stuff." I say in a duh tone. I speed to the house, and grab my stuff, and speed back, where Gabriella was waiting. I smirk.

"Well, are we going or not?" I ask in a bored tone. Gabriella smirks and walks over to me.

"I much prefer you like this." She states smirking. "Now let's go." She states, walking to her car, with me trailing behind her.

                                                                      Gabriella Nightstone

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Uh oh.... Luna turned her emotions off.  Now, what is her family going to do? After all, she is the original tribrid. Who knows how ruthless she'll be?

Thank you so much for the 253 views! Chiara will be in the story soon, playing a main part. Read

@TheJadeWarrior's story The Girl With The Magic Ring, to get to know Chiara and her 7 sisters better!

Feel free to comment, if I messed up, which I usually do. Vote if you like the story!

Until next time my readers...

Peace

Lolitzmoi