1.15

This chapter is dedicated to   @TheJadeWarrior's brother Declan! I hope he had a great birthday yesterday!

"No."

"Why?" Damon whines, and I raise my eyebrows.

"I'm not helping you get the cure Damon, get over it. Elena may be my sister but there will be consequences that are far worse than death." I say.

"You're afraid she's going to die aren't you?" Damon asks, I chuckle and there's silence on the other end of the line.

"I know that you and Stefan won't let her die, she's in good hands and she doesn't need me anymore." I say.

"Luna, the Mikaelsons, Stefan and I will get that cure no matter what." Damon says.

"Well, Kol and I will go to any lengths to stop you, even if it means people dying. I will not hesitate." I say, glaring at the wall.

"You're scared. Not because of Elena because of something else." Damon says as the realization hits him. "Why?" He asks.

" I won't save you or Elena when you get yourself in death's way. But understand this, the minute anything bad happens to Kol or me because of you, you'll be nothing to me." I say coldly ending the call, and glaring at the wall. I end up punching the wall, leaving a hole in it.

"What did that poor wall ever do to you?" I hear Nik ask, as he looks at me amused.

"Just was thinking it was you, and Damon, and you, and Stefan..." I say trailing off, and turning my glare to him.

"I have to get the cure you know love." He says, as he sits next to me.

"Fine but remember one thing Niklaus, the minute something happens to Kol or I, or you get the cure, I'm leaving. And this time I won't be coming back." I say before snapping his neck with a flick of my wrist.

"Well done darling." I hear Kol say, and I smirk.

"I always was a good actress." I say. "Who's first? Professor Shane?" I ask.

"You are absolutely right." He says, he takes my hand and we speed to the college.

Me and Kol walk hand in hand, Kol and I passing Bonnie, I smile at her and she just nods. I smirk to myself and we see Professor Shane, and we kidnap him, and I hear Bonnie say.

"Kol. Shane!" She yells.

"Where should we keep him Kol?" I ask, Shane being unconscious. What?! He was annoying me.

"Can't you lock him up somewhere?" Kol asks.

"Sure." I say shrugging, and I magically transport him somewhere and put a cloaking spell on him.

"First things first, we have to stop Jeremy from killing vampires." I say, while speeding to the woods, with Kol following me.

"Or we can cut off Jeremy's arms." Kol says smirking I glare at him.

"I think you're forgetting that he's my brother!" I exclaim.

"Anyway. What about my family, they all want it for different needs."

"Silas will be after the one that has the cure. We can lure Katherine here, and make her lure Silas somewhere else?" I suggest.

"And then Nik will kill Katherine, which will cause Silas to be on your trail." Kol says.

"I need a drink." I say groaning, getting annoyed at the the Mikaelson's and my brothers.

"That we do." Kol says before we speed to the grille.

When we get there we see Niktrying to woo Caroline and I roll my eyes. I walk over to them forgetting about Kol for a minute.

"Bloody hell Nik, leave Caroline alone." I say entering their conversation. Caroline nods at me with relief on her face.

"I don't recall inviting you to this conversation." Niksays.

"I don't need an invitation to tell you that you're being a dick." I say, a charming smile on my face. Caroline tries to hold back a laugh but miserably fails. Nik glares at me and I just put an innocent look on my face.

Caroline then walks away, and Nik follows her like a lost dog. Yes that was intentional.

"I'd like a bourbon." I say surprising Kol.

"You like bourbon? I thought you hated it." Kol asks.

"I have Damon as a brother, and all he has is bourbon." I say shrugging.

He nods taking a mental note in his head.

"Anyway, I need to see my brothers soon." I say, before taking a sip of bourbon.

"What about Silas? Have you forgotten about him?" Kol points out.

"Of course I haven't forgotten about Silas! But my brothers know well enough that I will kick their asses if they attempt to do anything to me." I say, and Kol chuckles before looking behind me.

"Speak of the devils and they shall come." Kol says, and I turn around and see Damon and Stefan. I roll my eyes, and run up to them.

"Stefan!" I exclaim, before hugging him.

"What am I? Chewed gum?" Damon asks, playfully glaring at me.

"Of course I didn't forget about my little brother." I say smirking, then ruffling his hair.

"Luna! I spent my time on my hair!" Damon exclaims and me and Stefan burst out laughing. Kol comes up to me and casually puts his arms over my shoulder.

"Kol." Damon says, stiffening up.

"Ah Damon, the vampire that slept with my sister, and Stefan." Kol says acknowledging them. I gape at Damon.

"Why do you always sleep with all of my friends that you have ever met?" I ask glaring at him.

"Not all of them." Damon says.

"Really? You slept with Gabriella, Rebekah, Laura, Lexi -"

"Ok!Ok! I get it." Damon exclaims not wanting me to go on.

"How did you know Lexi?" Stefan asks.

"Who did you think sent Lexi to help you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't really like Lexi, she was so-"

"NOT NOW KOL!" Me, Damon and Stefan yell at the same time.

Kol rolls his eyes, and I glare at him.

"Well we'll be going now, have a splendid night." Kol says, before taking my hand and speeding to the mansion. He carries me upstairs and we start having a major makeout session. And I think you can guess what happened next...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

369 views! Wow I never thought I was going to reach a number like this. You guys are the best!

If you like this story read my new story "The Other Marshall" It's a fanfiction based off of the Originals.

Also check out @TheJadeWarrior and her book "The Girl With The Magic Ring"

Peace

Lolitzmoi