1.5

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for the 200 reads! You can expect  my character to be in            @TheJadeWarrior's book The Girl With The Magic Ring And you can expect some of the characters from her book, to be in mine in future chapters.

I don't necessarily have a publishing schedule, but I usually try to update every weekend or so. Sorry for the constant updates on the same chapters! I try to make them as good as I possibly can!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Recap

I speed over to her, and sink my fangs into her neck, and start drinking her blood. I want to stop, but I can't, my body won't allow me to. By the time I am satisfied, she has no pulse. I look into her side mirror, to see my eyes glowing yellow. I gasp, What the hell am I?.
End of recap

No. What the hell have I done? I killed an innocent, something I swore I would never do! Suddenly I feel my bones breaking, and I fall to the ground on my knees. I scream in agony, what the hell is happening to me? I grab my phone while my bones are still breaking, I dial a random number from my contacts. It happens to be Rebekah.

"Yes Luna?" She asks. I try to the answer, but a scream of agony comes out instead.

"Luna!?"She asks, now sounding very alarmed, I can hear the other Mikaelson asking about me.

"Bones. Breaking-" Before I can finish I scream out in agony again. I growl.

"LUNA FUCKING SALVATORE!"

"Yellow. Eyes." I say panting.

"Darling, calm down." I hear Kol's voice say. "Nik is coming."

"Calm down! REALLY!" I yell, before screaming in agony

"Ok. Maybe not the best choice of words." Kol says.

I try to say something and it comes out as a bark. What the fuck? I look in the reflection of my now dark screen, and see a wolf. Then I hear movement behind me. I quickly turn around to see Stefan and Damon. Now being a wolf, They tried to attack me. Damon luged at me, and missed.Then I get attacked my Stefan. I kick him off with my hind legs, and try to get up, just to be met with a hand in my chest. It's Damon. I start gasping for air, but before he can pull my heart out, someone attacks him. I fall to the ground, panting for air.

"For fucks sake idiot, it's your sister." I hear Rebekah say. They both stand there in shock, then I start running, I quickly jump up a few rocks and howl. Then all goes black.

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up in Rebekah's room, and look around to see none of the Mikaelson's in sight. The events of last night rush into me. I get up quickly, and grab something from Rebekah's closet, and walk downstairs. I go downstairs and see no one. It's suspicious, usually someone would be here. Then all of a sudden I feel a pain in my neck, and all goes black again.

I wake up, to be tied to a chair with vervain ropes. I groan, now what. I try to get my arms out, to only be burned my the vervain. Then in all her glory walks in, the one, and only Esther.

"I should've known you would've never forgiven Klaus." I say bitterly.

"It's a shame. I can see why Kol loves you so much, you are such a beauty." She says. I roll my eyes.

"Really? I think we've passed the time for compliments Esther." I say.

"It's the only way to the break the spell. I just needed you for the blood, when they die you will also die."

I laugh, and laugh and laugh.

"You see Esther, I'm a special kind of vampire. I'm not from a sire line, I took myself out of it, and I can also reproduce. I've died twice and came back to life. You'll never get rid of the "monsters" you created." I say smirking.

"Oh, I know which is why I'm using you. You and Finn will be the main sacrifice to get rid of them." She says smirking back. Evil bitch. She then pumps vervain into my system, causing me to hiss in pain. Over the course of the next couple of hours, she keeps giving me more and more vervain.

Dream

"FATHER NO!" I shout crying. Yet he still keeps hitting me over and over with the belt.

I sob.

"You are nothing. Nothing but a bastard child."

Then all of a sudden he goes unconscious in front of me. I gasp, and Katherine comes out smiling at me in a sympathetic way.

"Katherine."I say before slipping into darkness.

I wake up with a gasp. I'm in some sort of ring of fire. I'm weak because of all the vervain injected into me. I lie on the ground, not being able to move. I see Esther, telling all of her children what abominations they are, and why they deserve to die. She then starts chanting a spell, I panic. I can't let her complete the spell! I get up stumbling, and summon the power of the past Salvatore witches.

"Nolite animum dulcedine!" I start muttering under my breath.

"Nolite animum dulcedine!" I start saying louder. Blood is starting to run from my nose.

"Nolite animum dulcedine!" I say, feeling my spell grow stronger.

"NOLITE ANIMUM DULCEDINE!" I yell, finally catching the attentions of the Mikaelson's.

"NO SISTERS DON'T LEAVE ME!" Esther yells, and the flames disappear, and Nik lunges at her, and Finn and her disappear. I speed away, and try to find my brothers. I can feel someone, more specifically Kol following me. A hand grabs my wrist, and turns me to face him. I can feel his warm breath on my face.

"I need to go." I say softly. And I swear for a second I see a tear roll down Kol's face.

With that I speed away, tears threatening to come out. Esther was right, no matter how much I hate him, there will always be a part of me that loves him more than anything.

Peace

✌🏼️

Lolitzmoi