1.3

"I, uh didn't come to eat Klaus," Stefan says, "In fact I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told that I had too. Cause' you would hear us out." I over hear.

"Well, Stefan if we can sit and eat –" I start to say before I am cut off.

"Or I can shove my hand, down your throat and pull out your insides. The choice is yours." Klaus interrupts. I glare at him, and he ignores me.

A few minutes later, we are all sitting down. I am sitting at one of the corners, in between Klaus and Stefan, while Elijah and Damon are on the other sides.

"Thank you Love." Damon says when one of the girls pour wine for him. I roll my eyes.

"You lost your appetite." Nik says, and I roll my eyes.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." I start to laugh, and disguise it with a cough, when I see Stefan and Klaus glare at me.

"Sorry, I have had this um, really bad cough for a couple of days." I start to cough. I see Damon and Klaus smirk. An awkward silence takes over, when Stefan starts to eat.

"That's the spirit." Klaus says.

"Isn't this this nice? The 5 of us dining together, such a treat." Klaus says. I almost say something, but just decide to roll my eyes."Is this what you had in mind, when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?"

"Well, I know what he felt about you, So I figured... The more the merrier." Damon says smirking.

"Well, Elijah and I have had our share, of quarrels over the centuries, as Luna has seen."

"No fucking kidding." I say scoffing.

"But we always make it through." Klaus says ignoring me.

"Kind of like, uh, you and Rebekah, right? Where is she by the way? Last I checked, she was still daggered because you were too afraid to face her." Stefan questions.

"Touchè. She was the fun one out of all of you." I mutter under my breath. Klaus and Elijah glare at me, while Damon and Stefan smirk. Me on the other hand puts on an innocent smile.

"If you are referring to the fact that Rebekah knows that I killed our mother... I've already come clean to Luna and Elijah." Klaus says.

"Touchè again." I mutter under my breath. This time to have Damon and Stefan glare at me, and Elijah and Klaus smirk.

"Hey, Stef, Remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down on the judgement till dessert."

I look at Stefan and Damon in shock. Stefan looks down.

"Well that asshole did deserve it." I say, when I say that Stefan smiles.

I'm taking a sip of wine, when Stefan says this.

"We're here to make a deal, doesn't mean we have to kiss his ass for seven courses." I almost start to choke, but Stefan puts a hand on my back to make sure I don't.

"I'm just saying, we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself." Damon says.

Then another awkward silence comes over the table. I sigh loudly, everyone stares at me strangely, but I just shrug my shoulders.

They talk about other matters but when they start talking about Elena, I start to pay attention.

"Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asks.

" I don't know, ask Damon." I can hear the bitterness to Stefan's tone."

"I'm sorry you missed so much." Klaus says laughing.