1.10

Gabriella and I left Mystic Falls a couple of hours ago, and I have 50 texts, 25 voicemails etc.

"Delete. Delete and Delete." I say pressing the delete button a couple of times before all the messages and voicemails disappeared.

"They're still leaving messages?How pathetic." Gabriella says, looking for my reaction.

"Kind of like you Gabriella," I say smirking back at her, only to have her glare at me. "So what is the point of this road trip?" I ask in a bored tone, picking at my nails.

"You're a witch, and you can perform any type of magic, which makes you the most powerful being, and you need to access your other types of magic. For example, controlling the four elements." She says.

"Oh, how cool!" I say sarcastically. "Except I know how to do that," I say bored.

She smiles, pleased. Little bitch.

MEANWHILE

DAMON POV

"How bad was it before?" I ask Chiara, holding the phone to my ear.

"Not that bad," Chiara says, the worry evident in her voice.

"So it won't be that bad. Right?" I say, pacing around the living room.

"It will Damon. Luna didn't just turn human magically, she got reborn. She watched her second birth parents die in front of her eyes. And until the Gilberts, she had a horrible life. She won't hesitate to kill anyone Damon, especially with her werewolf side unlocked, she's going to be worse than Klaus." Chiara says.

"I need to work with the Mikaelson's don't I?" I ask, sighing. Oh Luna, the things we have to go through to save you.

"Worse than Klaus is a thing know? I thought there was no worse insult-"
"Damon, if you do not shut up-!"

THIRD PERSON POV

"Klaus!" Damon yells entering the Mikaelson Manor.

"Now. I know for a fact that you wouldn't come here unless it was an emergency." Klaus says pinning Damon to the wall. Damon, gasping for air, throws Klaus off.

"Look I'm not here to fight. It's about Luna." Damon says, standing on guard. Then suddenly Kol speeds in and looks worried.

"What about Luna!?" He exclaims. Damon looks down at the ground awkwardly, then looks back up.

"She flipped," Klaus says, realization hitting him.

"Why?" Kol asks, his voice quiet.

"That would be because of Gabriella." A new voice says, all 3 men turn around, and see Chiara there. Kol starts to say something but Chiara cuts him off.

"Listen. Luna just didn't magically turn 12, she was reborn, and she remembers every minute of her childhood. She watched her birth parents die in front of her, she spent 5 years in the foster system. And well, she didn't really have the best relationships when she got older."

"And?" Klaus asks, feeling that Chiara is leaving something out.

"Klaus. Because of that, she's ruthless. She'll be worse than all of us, she's the original tribrid, and that's why Gabriella wants her. She needs a witch that can access all types of magic, she can even do ancestral, she was born in New Orleans. And Kol, you are her humanity." Chiara says.

"And how the bloody hell am I supposed to that? She hated me." Kol says.

"You're an idiot, Kol. She loves you, even though she denies it. She told me herself when she was drunk." Chiara says, shaking her head. Kol looks scared. "And you trusted her judgment then, Chiara?"