│Kidnapped│*

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." 

Kidnapped

~Ash~

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Smash.

"Great another broken alarm clock, nothing out of the ordinary" I mutter under my breath. I sigh getting up and heading to the washroom to get prepared for the day.

"Good morning Ash" dad says pleasantly and I raise an eyebrow. I walk up to him and pinch his arm.

"What was that for?" dad asks rubbing his arm.

"Oh wait this is real life" I say and dad chuckles. I sit across from him and wait for breakfast to be laid on the table.

"Thank you Bianca for this amazing breakfast" I say to Sarah's friend Bianca, who was hear for the week that Sarah is gone.

"No problem" she says smiling.

"Oh and do me a favour, call in the rest of the staff to join us for some breakfast" I say and she nods walking away. I get up and take off my rain jacket realizing it wasn't going to rain like the weather report said.

"Ash" my dad says nearly choking on his water.

"Yes?" I ask.

"That's what you're wearing to school?" he asks and I nod. I am wearing ripped acid wash short shorts with chains on the belt loops, a long sleeved crop top with my signature silver combat boots.

"Something's never change" he says shaking his head.

"Then she started dancing, sexual romancing
Nasty but she fancy, lipstick on my satin sheets
What's your nationality? I wonder if there's more of you
She's got my attention, she's confident" I sing along as I get on my bike while plugging in my earphones.

"Oh no no, oh no no
She's confident
Oh no no, oh no no
And I'm down with it
Oh no no, oh no no
She's confident
You could tell by the way she walks in the room" I sing as I strap my helmet on.

"Hey Ash!" Adam yells and I turn around to face him.

"Hey Adam!" I yell back.

"So how is Amber doing?" I ask and Adam's smile falters.

"She's fine" he says quietly.

"Adam are you hiding something from me?" I ask hesitantly.

"Ash, I gotta go" he says and walks away. I just stand there confused.

"Hello" Austin says waving a hand in front of my face.

"Hi" I say still distracted. I open my locker and throw in my bag, grabbing my gym bag. I follow Austin to the track after changing.

"As you all know, the national track meet is in two weeks from now, and all of the details will be emailed to you by the end of today. Now I want you to train hard for the next bit. Its gold or go home, team" coach says and we all start to train. I plug in my beats headphones and start to run when Austin runs beside me. 

We keep up with each other at a mild pace before I start to speed up. I easily run two laps before Austin sprints beside me. I stick my tongue out at him and sprint as fast as I can. I holler in victory as I finish a whole minute before him.