Chapter 15

~Makeena~

   I was currently standing in the kitchen, which was crammed considering that everybody was inside it.

   "Look we don't think Luke is just going to stay away." Sam said. He had his arm wrapped around Darcy's waist and was looking intently at me.

    Terrence shifted from foot to foot as he tightened his grip on my waist.

   "We believe he will come back for you,and when he does we want you to be prepared." Sam continued.

   I looked up at Terrence. Prepared? What did they mean by that?

   "What do you mean?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows.

    "We are putting Aaron, you and the girls all in training." Sam stated. I heard Darcy and Sofia gasp along with me while Aaron just glared at Sam.

   "I don't need training." Aaron growled. Sam shot him a look.

   "We are just trying to get you ready." Sam said more to me then to anyone else.

    "Yea I know." I mumbled crossing my arms over my chest. Terrence kissed my forehead which caused sparks to flow through my body. Damn him and his kisses.

   "Training starts tomorrow at eight and will be on Tuesday's, Thursdays, and Saturdays." Sam said. Darcy glared up at him. I probably would too if my mate hadn't told me what was going on. Oh wait my mate didn't tell me what was going on. I glared up at Terrence.

   Great. Now my Saturdays were going to be taken away. It was around two in the evening. Guess I better relax today before I go through training tomorrow. I just hoped it wasn't too cruel.

                       ****
~Makeena~

   "Come on one more lap!" Sam shouted. Yesterday I had relaxed all day and even went to bed early, but that didn't help any with this whole training thing. Sam, James, and Terrence had worked all day on a training area. They had mowed a giant lap around the woods that would probably be a mile long. Behind the house next to the garden were weights.

    I sighed loudly as I exchanged miserable looks between the girls who returned the looks.

   "Come on girls, and Aaron!" Sam shouted. I sighed and started to run another lap with Darcy and Sofia on either side of me, and the ever fast Aaron taking the lead. Stupid vampire speed.

   "I hate this." I mumbled to Sofia.

   "Yea its just plain torture." she grumbled back. So far we had run five laps, this was our sixth. We had each had to bench about one hundred pounds today and tomorrow we were suppose to bench ten more pounds then that.

    I breathed a relieved sigh as I neared the end of the track.

   "Okay that's all for today, tomorrow will be five times more work." Sam said as he blew a whistle that was hanging around his neck. I bet he felt like Mister big shot with that stupid whistle of his, which he had been blowing nonstop.

   "Finally." We all mumbled at the same time.  I hurriedly rushed into the house. I was drenched in sweat and was in dire need of a shower. I rushed up the stairs and pushed open the bedroom door. I saw Terrence on the bed reading some book. When I shut the door behind me he looked up and smiled at me.

   I ignored his smile and grabbed some clothes before heading to take a shower. Why did he have to make me do this stupid training thing.

   I wish he would have at least talked to me about it, and now I was all sweaty and mad and just hot. I slammed the door behind me and quickly turned on the shower. When I had the water adjusted just right I jumped into the shower.

    I was just about toturn the water off when I heard a soft knock at the door.

    "Makeena?" I heard Terrence ask.

   "What?" I snapped. I was still mad about him not talking to me about this. We could have rested on a conclusion. I just wish he would have considered my feelings too.

   "Are you mad at me or something?" he asked.

   "No you're my favorite person in the whole wide world right now." I said scarcasm lacing my words.

   "Damn Makeena you could have just said something." he snapped through the door. I rolled my eyes.

    "Your one to talk." I mumbled.

   "What was that?" he asked. I didn't respond. He could just wait until I got out. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I quickly dried off and began to get dressed.

   "Makeena?" I head Terrence ask. Gosh couldn't he see that I didn't want to talk to him right now?

    "Leave me alone." I said. I finished dressing and brushed my teeth. I even brushed my hair inside the bathroom. I didn't really want to face him right now. I sighed knowing there was nothing else I could do. I grabbed my clothes and opened up the door. I avoided the very mad Terrence that was sitting on the bed and walked to the hamper where I dumped my sweaty clothes.

    I turned around to face Terrence. His hands were balled into fists and his eyes were narrowed in anger.

   "What?" I snapped. He looked at me before rushing towards me. I backed up a little as he loomed over me.

    "What's your problem?" Terrence asked.

   "You." I replied simply. His eyes narrowed.

   "What the hell did I do?" he shouted.

    "Really? The whole training thing. Why didn't you talk to me about it? Did you think I would just be totally fine with it? Did you even consider my feelings? I mean the whole thing was sprung on us like a beartrap traps a fucking bear!" I shouted. His eyes widened slightly and shock crossed his face.

   "I was just trying to protect you. If Luke ever got you again I would loose it. I want to make sure you will always be safe." he whispered. My features immediately softened. He was right. I was being a bitch.

   "I know, I'm sorry baby." I mumbled cupping his face in my hands. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Tingles and sparks shot through me as his lips met mine. Our mouths danced together. He licked my lip for entrance and I happily accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won.

   "I should've talked to you." he said breaking away from me.

   "I'll always tell you everything from now on, I promise." Terrence said. I smiled up at him and pecked hid lips. Even that caused sparks to shoot through my body. I smiled up at him.

   Damn this boy and his kisses.

__________________________________________

Vote, Comment, Become A Fan!
Suggestions are welcome, luv ya!