Our Love Will Be Remembered... (Ch 10)

OUR LOVE WILL BE REMEMBERED...

Chapter 10

I met Ursula by total accident. I had lost myself in the crowded streets of a big city and had found myself in one street that was... let's just say lower class than many.

Ursula had called me out, laughing at me, saying I had gotten lost and offered her help for me to find my way back. And she offered other things, with a price of course. It was normal to see such a woman in such a street.

Paying for love was something I was firmly against. Obviously. But it would have been lying to say I hadn't seen the possibilities that could follow such encounter.

I had accepted the help but politely refused the other services. When I had told her I was traveling with no goals she had decided to become my personal guide. Maybe she believed I would change my mind and pay for her services, but never the less she helped me found a nice place to stay in for a little while and started to show me around.

Ursula was a bright girl. But her mother's medical bill had to be paid. And so that's why she had fallen into this life.

I didn't want to compare what we had had to Pretty Woman, but I did buy her clothes and I did took her in, though I never straight out paid her for anything.

But I could see such potential for greatness in her. And she had that spark of life I had seemed to have lost after Wendy.

I obviously had been reluctant at first to have anything romantically related with her. After all she was selling herself to man. I had actually thought about just having a companion in my traveling for a little while and then leave her be.

I didn't need to kill every girl I saw. And it really wasn't about killing. It was about keeping our love untainted. Keeping it in its most perfect state so it would always be pure.

So if nothing had happened with her, I would have let her be. But I found my feelings growing for Ursula. She was kind and happy, even though life had been so harsh on her. She found happiness in the simplest things. And she was new and almost exotic to me.

And it would have been lying to say she lacked skills in the physical part of love.

One morning, she had woken up before me and she was sitting by the window of my room, the veils curtains swirling around her, the dim light of the rising sun shining over her caramel skin. And then she had turned her head and smiled at me.

My heart had swollen over that scene. It was perfect.

And it could never be perfect like that again.

Just like all the others I took her heart.

Ursula had said she would help me found my way back. And in a way she had. Wendy's love wasn't aching as much.

And I was ready to love again.