Our Love Will Be Remembered... (Ch 3)

OUR LOVE WILL BE REMEMBERED

Chapter Three

Fay had been my "girl next door crush".

You know that girl you always wanted but never had the balls to go see? The one living on your street with the blond hair and blue eyes! She was that one. The high-school crush. The first love if you will...

Fay was my first love.

Taking her heart hadn't been my best idea, for the inconspicuous part of my deed. If I had ditch her body somewhere... something I would never do because I might sound bad but I do respect all these girl, I love them!! I loved all of them! And I still do! And the longing I sometime feel for them just make our love so much more worthy...

Anyway, if I had ditched her body somewhere someone would have thought it was odd that her heart was missing. I don't blame them. It is odd.

But she had giving it to me! Wouldn't it be completely disrespectful of me to not keep such a gift?

Now, I know that the heart isn't really where all the feeling starts I know it's all in the brain. I know the heart is only a blood pump, my mother had told me over and over...

"My heart ache mother!" I would tell her when I talked about the girl I liked, and she would always answer me "Don't be stupid! It has nothing to do with your heart! Your heart his healthy! It's perfect! See!! I have the scans!!"

And the scan did show my heart was healthy, but then my father would look at me and he would whisper "Is it?"

Anyway, on with the heart-problem. I couldn't just leave her body out there. So the real tricky part hadn't been to kill, it was to not let people know I had.

And that's where my father came handy. My father, the great chemist, who, just my luck, brought work at home, more precisely in the basement and more precisely, sulfuric acid.

Lots of it.

Chopping her up hadn't been so hard. After the golden retriever incident, I had found myself cutting up other animals like that...

So cutting hadn't been too hard. Now breaking the ribs to get to the heart had been a little trickier but then again, we had a lot of gardening tools lying around the house.

And so, her body parts, except her loving heart of course, had been dissolved and drained down the tub. And all of that before my parents had gotten home from their night out.

That's why fifteen would have sounded smug...

Anyway, my parents had gotten home late. I was lying in my bed when they had, Fay's heart in a nice jar filled with formol. Everything was as if nothing had happened...

And then, about an hour later, Fay's parents had also gotten home. They hadn't called us to know where she was because they didn't know we were seeing each other. That had been a nice move on my behalf to convince Fay we shouldn't let people know we saw each other...

Fay was known for her careless decisions. After a few days of her missing, and looking for her, they concluded that she had run away. Because that fitted with her character.

So all in all, this first kill had gone pretty smoothly. If things hadn't been so easy, I might have not considered doing it again. I might have just lived on my life, with my first and only true love, perfect and untainted. No other love. The end.

But things had gone perfectly. And then I met Margaret Bishop...