Our Love Will be Remembered... (Epilogue)

OUR LOVE WILL BE REMEMBERED...

Epilogue

I am now writing these words, my words, for a simple enough reason. It’s not for glory. I don’t want people to remember me. That was never the point. I’m writing this because I want you to remember my love. Know how I felt. Remember the feeling.

Love is such a wonderful thing.

I hope you were able to read it all my Juliet. I hope you don’t see me as a monster right now. I hope you can forgive me. Forgive me for the things I have done, forgive me for not telling you the truth, forgive me for loving you so much.

You were the one. If I had met you first things would have gone differently. But now it’s too late. The acts are done. I can’t go back.

And I can’t end this love. I could never end it. I could not go on with my life knowing I had destroyed the purest love that I had come across.

I couldn’t go on with my life without you Juliet.

But I can’t ask you to look at me with the same eyes after telling you all of this. It wouldn’t be fair to you. I know this. And I couldn’t have kept looking in your eyes and not tell you the truth. Lie to you by not telling you who I really was.

So I know what I have to do.

My heart is yours my love. It was always yours. You can have it, I give it to you.

Just promise me one thing.

Promise me that…

Our love will be remembered…